14. The Grief (part-b)

"Your medicines, Anirudh..."

Said Aaryan placing the packet of tablets on the table near to Anirudh. When he entered the room he saw Anirudh sitting dismayed hugging Agasthya.

"Aary..." Anirudh called his brother in a low voice. "Actually, Our father... He was..."

Agasthya murmured "He knew... I told him first..."

Anirudh glared at Aaryan.

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier Aaryan? I should have preferred to hear it from you other than forcing Agasthya to go through that fearful memories and turmoils..."
Disappointment was clear in his words.

Aaryan laughed sarcastically.
"Wow... "

"Did I joke Aaryan?" Anirudh sighed in fury. Sometimes Aaryan's behavior can be extremely complicated.

"Yes... You did..."

"Enough... What do you mean? Say clearly..."

Aaryan looked at Agasthya while the latter bowed his head in guilt.

"Until today morning, I believed that there is no secrets between Anirudh and Aaryan... But you proved that I was totally wrong... If you can betray me by hiding everything then why shouldn't I?"

"Aaryan... Please don't be this much sensitive... I know I was wrong and I have apologized for that."

"Do you think you can accept the apology if you were in my situation?"

"Yes... I can and I will forgive you... Because you are Aaryan, my brother..."

Aaryan couldn't reply. Anirudh was honest. But he was still hurt.

"Aary... I need your help... I can't handle it all alone..."

Aaryan sighed. No matter how hard he tries he can't deny anything from Anirudh.

"I will be there for you..."

Agasthya glanced his brothers with a dropped jaw. Neither he could understand what lie Anirudh told to Aaryan nor what help Anirudh expect from Aaryan.

"I think we should find the reason behind this... And also about Agasthya's..."

With a jerk Anirudh gulped and cut his own words in middle.
Agasthya was hearing him.

Shock was visible on Agasthya's face.
"Do you doubt me?"

"No... I don't..."
Anirudh bit his tongue. He was trying to console Agasthya but again made him sad.

Anirudh decided to drop the topic. He didn't wish to include Agasthya in any of the problems. The boy suffered that much... So no more...

But Agasthya felt that Anirudh doesn't trust him.

Again misunderstandings...

******************

(After 2 days )

Anirudh's condition is better now and he discharged from the hospital.

He was sitting in his room reading some magazines, but he couldn't focus.
His mind was filled with questions, conflicts and riddles.

He was waiting for Aaryan.

"Close the door..." He said.

"Why did you call me?"

With out any intros Anirudh directly entered in to the point.

"Agasthya's life was terrible than we could ever imagine..."

"Anirudh... What does it mean?"

"I don't have answers Aary... I am also trapped in questions..."

"Please explain... What do you mean?"

"Rajeev Thakur masked his youngest son's existence. Not only from us but from the entire world... Why?"