37. The Worst Truth

"Breathe... Nothing will happen... Just breathe Agasthya..."

Agasthya murmured to himself, closing his eyes and trying to regain his rhythm of breathing.

Being aware of his terrible nightmares Agasthya tried his best to resist falling asleep but his body was too weak to fulfil that desire. So he slept for an hour only to wake up being more afraid and tired.

"Don't stop beating okay..."
He said keeping his hand over his heart which has a habit of getting freeze in situations like this.

It has been two days since Agasthya was locked inside that room... Or three days?
He already lost the sense of night and day. Everything was still and the same for him... Intense darkness and loud silence...

"When will you come to rescue me bhaiya... I am dying here..."
Agasthya rubbed his eyes, sniffing.

"This Varun is a bastard" He yelled in grief and frustration.
"Devil... Moron... Stupid... Coward... Monster... Rascal... And... and..."

Suddenly he heard footsteps outside, making him regret what he was shouting about. Agasthya felt a cold shiver passing through his spine. Varun is going to kill him for that, sure... Covering his mouth with his hands Agasthya somehow managed to control himself.

He could see the window which quite high on the wall opposite to him being opened with a low cracking sound.

Agasthya blinked his eyes at the shining white light spreading in the room defeating the shadows

Agasthya blinked his eyes at the shining white light spreading in the room defeating the shadows. He turned his head, moving backwards. He has nothing to do but wait for Varun's shout and punishment.

"So... You are not a child!."

Agasthya rolled his eyes in confusion.
"Why does he sound like a girl?"

"Because I am a girl..."

"What?"

He stared at the window with wide eyes

He stared at the window with wide eyes. It was a girl... A girl with cherry lips, slightly pink cheeks and a pair of lovely eyes...

 A girl with cherry lips, slightly pink cheeks and a pair of lovely eyes