24. Decisions and Realisations

"Simran Malhotra..."
Hearing her father's wild yell, Simran raised her head slowly.

"Are you mad?" Akash Malhotra asked to his daughter shaking her by holding her shoulder

"Why did you meet them? Are you trying to team up with the Thakurs to defeat me..."

Simran didn't utter a word. She just glared him with her red teary eyes.

"Answer me..."

"Because I know I can help them..." Simran replied. The strength in her voice gave a chill to Akash.

"How could you help them? You know nothing..."

Simran smiled. "I know everything about F4 Medicare. I know your past... Your evilness... Your strength and your weakness also..."

Akash couldn't believe what he heard. He never expected that his daughter will become this much clever.

"What did you say?"
Geetha Malhotra screamed.

Simran gave that same bitter smile for her mother also.

"No... Please Simran... Please don't involve in it..." She murmured holding her daughter's hand but Simran stepped back.

"Wow... The great bussiness woman Geetha Malhotra caring about her daughter..." Simran laughed in pain. "Now there is no space left for you in my life, my dear mother... You also broke me along with your husband. You were never with me when I craved for a mother's love..."

Geetha couldn't deny what her daughter said. It was a truth, her own fault.

Akash Malhotra tried his best to control himself and make his daughter stand on his side.
"Simran, my dear... You don't know how dangerous they can be... Don't trust Thakur's. I am your father, obey my words..."

"I won't. I had wasted my life for your love and acceptance already. I know you never wanted a daughter, but a son. But what was my fault in that? You avoided me, humiliated me, hurted me for being a girl..."
Simran took a pause. She won't be silent anymore.

"I never wished to study business... Dancing and music were my passion and love... But I killed my likings and worked as the CEO of your company... I hoped that you would accept me because I proved that no one can increase your profits the way I did... I did a lot of illegal deals for it, I agree... But you proved that you can't change... I am enough now... If you don't want a daughter, then I also don't want a father like you..."

Akash's blood boiled hearing this, but he remained silent. He knew, the ball is in her court currently.

Geetha was familiar with these type of arguments but this time she felt something different.
"Simran... I don't know anything more about your father's relationship with F4 Medicare and Rajeev Thakur. But I swear you... It can destroy our life..."

"Mine is already destroyed..."

Suddenly Simran saw Anirudh calling her but before she could answer Akash picked the phone.