23. Betrayer

"Good morning Agasthya..."
Sanjay greeted Agasthya with a warm smile entering in his room with Aaryan.

"Morning? It's afternoon now... We usually treat him by good afternoon never by good morning..." Chuckled Aaryan while Agasthya sighed.

"Always this same joke Aary bhaiya... You are impossible..."

Sanjay couldn't help but laugh looking at Aaryan's pouted face.

Agasthya turned his head into both sides in search of Anirudh but couldn't find his brother near him. It was unusual. Actually now Anirudh also follows Agasthya's same schedule of late night sleep. So Agasthya always wakes up in his hold.

"Where is Ani bhaiya?"

"Well... I don't know..." Aaryan replied. He didn't see him since morning.

"Ani bhaiya is in my room bhaiya... He was with me last night..."
Said Sanjay.

"With you?" Agasthya frowned. His tone was a bit rude.

"Yes Agasthya... "

Aaryan, who already noticed Agasthya's changed behaviour interrupted their conversation by sending Agasthya for breakfast.

'I don't like you... I don't like you calling my bhaiya as 'Ani bhaiya'...' Murmured Agasthya sitting in front of his plate, alone. His irritation towards Sanjay  now slowly transformed into anger.

Sanjay was a very good boy, in every means. A topper LLB student, cute and obedient brother, well mannered and soft speaking. But Agasthya never mind any of these. Only thing bothered him was Sanjay's bond with his brothers.
They were really close and their chats never lead to arguments, but Agasthya felt it happens in his case.

Simply, Agasthya was jealous... He never wanted to share his brothers with anyone so he felt Sanjay as his opponent not his cousin.

'I don't like you...' He repeated being off minded.

"Did you say anything, August?"

Agasthya startled by Anirudh's sound. Anirudh was sitting opposite to him raising his eyebrows.

"No... I was just..." Agasthya searched for words. He cursed his mind. It always does the same, makes him completely immerse in thoughts and forget to see the world around.

"Why are you playing with the food instead of eating it?"

Asked Anirudh while Agasthya started to eat his breakfast.

"Let's join with Aaryan and Sanju... They are planning to watch some movies I guess..." Exclaimed Anirudh. He knew that Agasthya loves movies.

"Ok..." Agasthya agreed even though he wasn't ready to spend time with Sanjay.

********************

"What is the matter Sanju?"
Asked Anirudh entering in Sanjay's room in hurry.

"Did he agree to stay away from you for a moment?" Exclaimed Aaryan.

"Some how..." Anirudh sighed. Agasthya was tagging himself with Anirudh since morning, not allowing him to speak with Sanjay. So he had to scold him lightly for his rude behavior with Sanjay.

Sanjay silently hand overed a file to Anirudh.

Both Anirudh and Aaryan glared Sanjay in shock after opening it.

"How did you get this?"
Whispered Aaryan in a frozen tone. He couldn't believe it. It had the same photographs which had shown in the news channels a day before.