32. The Secret

Do inline comments, please ❤️

Recap

Simran shook her head in disbelief.
"Don't judge anything now."

Aaryan glared at her and opened the file which he got from Anirudh's room.

"I am not a fool, Simran..."

"What are you saying?"

"He knows far better than us... He is playing a double game..."

***********

"What is this?"
Asked Simran turning the pages of a book that was present in that file. They were shocked because of the photos, that's why she didn't notice it the first time.

 They were shocked because of the photos, that's why she didn't notice it the first time

"Seems like some kind of molecular structures... Maybe the chemical outlines of medicines that were produced in F4 MEDICARE."

"Of course, they were produced in their company... but..."

"But, what?"

"I am a chemist, Simran..." said Aaryan. "And now I can understand why everyone tells that my father had an extraordinary talent in his field... Honestly, now I hate my self for having an interest in this field, I hate his genes..."

"I am not getting you Aaryan..." Whispered Simran. She couldn't understand anything other than the depth of Aaryan's rage.

Aaryan took a deep breath to control himself. He was righteous till that moment and has a decision to be in his future too.

"THEY ARE NOT ANY BLOODY MEDICINES..."

*****************

Agasthya was immersed in some deep thoughts when Aaryan entered and sat near to him. It was very hard to see him sitting quietly and it was a cute scene, but Aaryan didn't have a mind to enjoy it at that time.

"I hope your shopping was pretty good..."

"Yes bhaiya..." Replied Agasthya and began to grab all he bought from the bag to show his brother.

"Wait, Agasthya..." Aaryan stopped him.
"I have a question for you..."

Aaryan saw Agasthya gulping and he knew the reason.

"Whom did you meet after your shopping?"

"No one... No one bhaiya..." Agasthya replied avoiding eye contact. He couldn't understand why Anirudh strictly warn him to keep everything a secret, but he decided to obey his eldest brother.

Aaryan expected the same, but it still hurts him. Agasthya knew that he doesn't like lies.

"Who was it, Agasthya?"

Agasthya tried his best to behave normally but he felt sweat forming on his face. It was really hard to lie to Aaryan, really really hard...

"Look into my eyes..." Hissed Aaryan. He was angry but still believed that Agasthya will open up to him.