17. Be the Hunter

"Done..."
Said Anirudh smiling at Aaryan but latter was confused.

"I don't feel this as a good move Ani..."

"Why?"

"Because... I can't understand the logic of being nearer to the danger intentionally..."

Anirudh nodded. Aaryan's doubt was meaningful.

He decided to shift to Mumbai. He was booking the plane tickets when Aaryan entered.

"I know Aaryan... I know we are moving close to our enemy but..."

Aaryan cut his brother in middle.
"After your accident nothing happened for one week. I think we are safe if we stand together. Delhi is more safe than Mumbai... I hate that city..."

"Do you think that I love Mumbai? It gave me only pain and a brokenheart..."

"Then why? Why should we go through it all again?"

Anirudh closed the door with a thud. He can't involve Agasthya in any of this.

Aaryan expected a yell. But Anirudh just whispered.

"Being the hunter is always better than being hunted..."

Aaryan gasped.

"Now we live at a distance from Simran, I agree. But that never favour us Aary... That make us more and more vulnerable..."

"What do you mean?"

"She dared to enter in our house and touch Agasthya. We couldn't do anything because she is still far away from us... She know that... "

Anirudh took a pause and stared Aaryan.

"We can't run away from the danger forever Aaryan... It is better to turn back and fight... We should know about the mysteries behind F4 Medicare... We have to find the answers..."

Aaryan smiled.
"You planned better than I ever expected."

Anirudh didn't reply.

"We should teach a lesson to that Simran, Ani... I want to see tears in her eyes..."

Again he got no reply from his brother. Aaryan felt a tension filling in the atmosphere.

"Anirudh..."

Anirudh glared Aaryan with a smirk. His eyes reflected the rage in his mind.

Aaryan gasped. His brother was terribly calm.

"Each and everyone behind this is going to regret for their deeds... "

Aaryan sighed, half in fear and half in relief.

'Facing the anger of a calm person and earning the hatred of a kind person are the worst things which can happen in your life.'

*******************

"I don't believe you Aary bhaiya... You are pranking me, right?"

Aaryan hit his head with his palm.
"I didn't lie and it is not a prank..."

Agasthya raised his shoulders.
"Then why should we shift to Mumbai? You told me that you like Delhi more... Didn't you?"

Aaryan sighed. He can't explain anything to Agasthya so scolded him.

"Pack your luggage if you wish to come with us... Why are you asking so many questions?"

"I will ask to Ani bhaiya... He will tell me the truth..." Exclaimed Agasthya.

"No August... Not now..." Aaryan said.
But Agasthya didn't obey.

"Very good..." Aaryan faked a sweet smile.
"Go and ask him... He is in a perfect mood to answer you..."

Agasthya pouted and ran towards Anirudh's room while Aaryan walked behind him.

Agasthya stopped at the door when he saw Anirudh packing his bags.

"Are we shifting to Mumbai?"

"Didn't Aaryan tell you?" Asked Anirudh.

"Yes... Yes..." Replied Agasthya being nervous.

"Didn't he tell you to pack your bags?"

"Yes, he told me..."

"Then, what are you doing here?"

"I... Just...Came "
Agasthya stammered. Still he was afraid of Anirudh's anger.

Before Anirudh could say anything Aaryan dragged Agasthya back closing the door.

"Enough?"
Aaryan asked to Agasthya with a grin.

"Enough?"Aaryan asked to Agasthya with a grin

Agasthya smiled sheepishly. Even though he was a little hurt he masked it.

"I am sorry Aary bhaiya... He was angry..."

"That is why I warned you..."

"It's ok... Come on... Help me to pack my luggage..."

"I won't help you... " Aaryan teased Agasthya. "Call your Ani bhaiya..."

"Jealous Aary bhaiya..."
Agasthya laughed.

********************

Anirudh sat alone in the room taking deep breaths. He didn't wish to react in such a way to Agasthya but happened.
But Anirudh didn't try to pacify him because he knew that Aaryan is there for his baby brother.

Another problem was troubling his mind.

"You should inform her Anirudh... She helped you a lot..."
Anirudh murmured to himself.
But at the same time he was aware of the fact that he is going to hurt her feeling towards him.

Even though he acted as blind towards her hidden love, she was there somewhere in his heart...

"We are leaving for Mumbai tomorrow..."
He texted to her and threw his mobile to the bed.

"I also don't wish this... But it is the time to put a full stop... Forever..."