30. A Dream

Recap

"Bhaiya

"Bhaiya... Save me..."

"But where are you?" Aaryan felt Agasthya's sound coming from a distance.

"Aaryan..." Whispered Simran while running towards the fallen shelf.

"He is stuck under the shelf..."

***************

"Are you alright?"
Asked Aaryan to Agasthya after pulling him out of the shelf and a bunch of books.

"Thank God that it wasn't much heavy..." Simran sighed in relief.

"Are you hurt, August?"

Agasthya first glared at Aaryan. He was shocked because everything happened within fraction of a second.

Aaryan exhaled looking at his numb brother and started to check him. There weren't any serious injuries in his head or face except few scratches and a small swelling.

"I am fine bhaiya..." said Agasthya after a moment and tried to get up but ended up with a loud cry.

"What happened?"

Agasthya felt a sharp pain when he tried to move his right hand and that gained Aaryan's attention.

"Don't move it Agasthya... Let me check..."

Aaryan gently touched on Agasthya's hand but the latter hissed in pain.
"It is hurting bhaiya... Don't touch it..."

"Sorry, sorry... You relax..." Whispered Aaryan patting on Agasthya's head and turned to Simran.
"Will you inform Bhabi, please..."

"Yeah, sure..." She replied and left for Meghna immediately.

Aaryan picked Agasthya in his hands and lied him on the bed. Agasthya was weeping all time because of pain and the fear that he broke his hand.

"It's ok... It's ok... Don't cry..." Aaryan wiped his tears but Agasthya was inconsolable.

"What happened?" Meghna almost shouted when she entered the room.

Agasthya lost all his control when he saw his bhabi and started to cry louder.
"I broke my hand, Bhabi..."

Coming back to sense, Meghna sat near to him and checked his hand and pressed it slowly.
"August, just move it up and down... Like this..."

"No..." Agasthya who was already afraid denied doing so.

"Once... Please... I don't think your hand is broken..."

She helped him to do so.

"It's not a crack bone. There may be a minor fracture. I will bandage your hand now so that you can avoid moving it..."