15. Love is in the air...

Hi, my lovely readers. I really hope that you all are enjoying the story. Please do let me know if you have any suggestions, opinions, or something that you didn't like about the story. 

Before we go into the story, I do have a question, usually many parents do not agree on love marriages. So in that case, should the kids leave their parents and move on with life? Are 20 years of love from parents mean nothing? Is there any way to find a balance in these situations? 

I have an interesting love story with this base, of my friend, who found that correct balance. I will reveal her story in my next chapter. But before that let me know your opinion and answers to my questions. 

So you guys answered my questions in the comment section, then let's get into the story. 

**********************************************

Ashni POV: 

The next day I was feeling much better, so I decided to go to the hospital. And I was so excited for the same. I am not sure is it because I am feeling better that I want to go or because I started missing Roshan very badly. After yesterday's scene, I am not able to get him out of my head. All I think about is his smile, his twinkling eyes, him and that kiss. Maybe it wasn't a actually kiss, but to me forehead kisses are always romantic. They mean much more than the actual kiss. They mean respect, love, trust, promise and care. I always wanted someone who would love to pamper me that way. And such a gesture from him yesterday made my dream come true a little bit. I am not sure with what affection he gave me the kiss but I loved it. And I am starting to love this confusion about the relation between us. I don't want to name it yet. With all these thoughts (only one thought and that is his kiss😉) I went out to have breakfast.

"Good morning Mom and Dad" I wished them.

"Good morning dear. How are you feeling now?" Dad asked.

"Much better dad. So I decided to go to hospital." I said.

"What's the rush. Take rest for today as well. You will be your best tomorrow." He said.

"It's okay dad. I am actually kinda getting bored at home. Atleast my mind will be occupied at the hospital." I replied.

"Are you bored or are you missing someone?" Mom asked.

"What?" I choked on my food.

"Nani was telling that someone from hospital came to meet you yesterday and that he was really caring and HANDSOME" she said stressing on the last word.

"It was just Dr. Roshan. He came to just check on me. And there is nothing like you think." I said looking down.

"Wait a minute, Dr. Roshan, the one that troubles you. Wow. This story is definitely heading somewhere." She said.

"Exactly aunty. That's true." Anrag said has he came to pick me up.

"There is definitely something indefinable between these two. Dr. Roshan is a strict man and never smiles. But when it comes to her, he smiles, and becomes a soft boy. And he would have apologized to Ashni more than he apologized to anyone in his life." He added. And I just gave him death glares.

"Wow. Sweety I have a strong feeling that you will have a love story similar to ours." Mom said very excitedly.

"Mom there is nothing as such.okay, bye bye, I am getting late." I said.

"Okay okay leave. Before he here comes missing you again." She said. I gave her annoyed look. While Anrag laughed and gave her a high-five.

"Sweety, it's your life. But if he ever hurts you, let me know. I will surely break his bones." Dad said. I just laughed and nodded at him.