21. Love is Blossoming 💜💜💜

Hello lovely readers,

How are you all??? I hope you all are doing good. I hope you all are enjoying the story.💜

I am really sorry for not posting for a while. Little stuck up with office work. Really sorry to Divyanshi076 thanks for your support and I couldn't be more blessed with readers like you all.

I want to dedicate this story to Divyanshi076 sita12345 vishalanju

Let's dive into the story.... No no... Love story...❤️

**************************************
Roshan POV:

I was so happy that she feels the same way to me like I do. I did feel bad that I upset her from morning. But I wanted to make sure that she is in the same place as me. When I was talking to Nia, she said that Ashni also likes me and said that she can prove it to me. That's when she started to grow close to me, to make Ashni jealous and it actually worked.

Nia just came to meet me. She had no intentions to get back. And we have been best friends from childhood, and everyone thought that we will be a great couple and mentally we were forced to date but we eventually realised we are better off as friends.

Now after dinner, Priyam said he will drop off Nia. I am taking Ashni to her home.

"I am so happy." I said.

Ashni and Roshan all happy 👆

"Why?" She asked. Is she serious now?

"Because I saw Nia today." I said to irritate her. Then she started to hit me.

"Hey, stop. I am driving. We can end up in a accident." I said.

"Good that. Remember, you will live with me or die with me now. You have no choice." She said. I smiled at her.

"Are you happy?" I asked her.

"More than you can think." She replied and held my hand with a smile.

This is just a dream come true. Feeling like it is finally my time to be happy and have a love in life. 💜💜

In no time we reached her home, and I hated it. I couldn't spend much of a alone time with her as everyone was with us.

"Ashni, let's go out somewhere tomorrow, just us. No one else. I couldn't spend more time with you today. Just us." I said.

"Okay fine. Just us." She replied.

"Is it okay if I come inside.? Meet your parents." I asked her.

She kept thinking, but didn't answer.

"It's okay, if you don't want to tell your parents yet." I said.

"What? No. Not at all. I never hide anything from them. And actually when I was about to started work at the hospital, they encouraged me to find someone there. Because they also met at the hospital they worked and the rest is a history. And they are also aware of you, like a someone special in my life. It's just that they wedding anniversary in a month. And I want to surprise them then. It will be special." She said.