25. Now jealousy game begins...

Hello all....

Really thanks for all the love and support you have been showing on my story. It means a lot to me.

I want to dedicate this chapter to pinklion28 Sruthyaravind ChandanaHeshma AnushaNaik and all my lovely readers.

I am really sorry for the delay in posting. I had a hectic work week. I worked even on the weekend. And I didn't want to deliver small chapter. That's why this delay. Please don't mind.

Without any more delay, Let's get into today's story without any delay...

***************************************
Ashni POV:

When Roshan said that, I knew he is trying to provoke me, to stay here, so that he can torture me more. You all must think I am stupid to stay here even after knowing this plans, right.

Actually I am staying here because I know I will be hurt, but still I will have my family and friends with me. I want to prove him that he can't break someone who has such a great family and friends set.

"Ashni, why did you say yes?" Anrag asked

"Because I have you all with him. And I want to prove him wrong." I said.

He became silent understanding me. He nodded at me. We went to the interns room.

"So how did it go?" Icha asked.

"He provoked Ashni with one year agreement and that she is scared to spend more time with him." Anrag said.

"That idiot." Icha said.

"Icha calm down, it's okay. We are with Ashni, and we can support her and be with her. And show him that she is not alone and he can't hurt her anymore." Ahana said.

"You are right. Let's teach that heartless man a lesson." Icha said.

"What plans are cooking?" We heard Priyam saying this when he came in.

"How to destroy your friends attitude." Icha said. Ahana slapped Icha lightly for that. Priyam laughed off. Then he looked at me and became very soft. He sat next to me.

"Ashni, I swear I didn't know his intentions towards and that he planned this awful plan on your birthday. Trust me, I have never seen him this evil. He was really nice and empathetic guy. But somewhere after Aunty's death, he completely changed. But I never expected him to be this edgy. I am really sorry." Priyam said to me.

"I know Priyam, don't worry. I believe you. It's okay. It's over now. I will have to manage, and move on." I told holding his hand. He smiled at me.

"Okay Anrag, let's go. We will come back from tomorrow. " I said.