2. Will first day turn out to be last day??

Hello Chocosticks... Thanks for all the support and love that you gave for my new book...

So excited for this book...

Hoping that you all will shower the same love and support through out the journey...

I am so happy to announce that within one week, our book got a ranking of 11 in #doctorlove...

This is all possible because of you guys.. Thanks a Lot... ❤❤❤

**********************************

Ashni POV:

As the roaster alarm started ringing, I woke up from bed really lazy. Taking a break really spoils you. I was not ready to get up, but I have to. I am lazy, but at the same time so excited to start my first day as a junior doctor.

I got ready for the day and ran out of my room. I saw my mom and dad as usual feeding each other with love. 😍

"Good morning love birds. " I wished them. They smiled at me.

"Good morning sweety. " my dad said.

"Acha listen, today is your first day. So let me tell you something. First of all give your 100% to your job. And be ready to face any kind of trouble. Get attached to your patients but not in a way that you get mentally upset. If it is your fault, then accept it. And do remember that you may not be able to save all your patients through out your life. Give your 100% to save them, but at times things won't happen as you wish them to. So be ready to face that too. But never give up. " he said.

"Yes dad, I will try my best. " I said. He was right. I have been seeing this experience with my parents since childhood. So I know about that, but I also know that experiencing it would be very different. I have to be more strong than I actually am.

"Don't worry sweety. We are also there for you. " dad said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks dad. Love you. " I said.

"Love u too" he said. In between I had my breakfast.

I went to my car and got in. Usually Anrag picks me up. But today he is late. So I asked him to come to Open Heart directly.

As I was driving. I had many thoughts running in my head. Like how I am gonna work. How I am gonna interact with patients. Making new friends. Many thoughts. I didn't realise that I reached Open Heart hospital in these thoughts. I parked my car and got down.

Right now, I was standing right infront of Open Heart. My dream has finally come true. With a little pray I entered hospital with a big smile, not knowing what is awaiting for me inside.

As I entered, I saw a familiar face. Anrag. He came to me and gave me a hug. He took me to the room where all the junior doctors were waiting to start their journeys. We took our seats. Soon someone came in.

"Hello everyone. I am Dr. Lilly. " she wished us. We all wished her back.

"So guys, I am an assistant doctor here. Welcome to Open Heart. You all choose a right place to mark a great start to your journey as a doctor. Trust me, you will turn out to be great doctors in future. You all are in good hands. " she said with a wide smile.

That was a friendly start. My mom said how dad was with her when she was a new intern. This is not like that.

"I hope you all had nice breakfast, because, it's going to be a long day. " she added. We all nodded.

"Guys, in a while senior doctors will be here. And every two of you will be give one case along with a senior doctor. " she said passing on the files.