5. Will I Ever Understand Him?

Hello Chocosticks

I know it has been so long that I updated...

Really sorry for not being able to update..so here is an update and I promise to give regular updates from now...

So the topic for this chapter to talk about is, parents taking decisions about their children career.. what is your take on this??

********************************

Ashni POV:

I went home hurriedly. Because I know that everyone has been really worried about me now.

As soon as I entered the hall, I can feel the tension in the air. When they noticed me, everybody rushed to me and hugged me tightly. I was getting suffocated, but again I cant blame them for their love towards me.

"What happened at the end?"

"You told your mom instead of telling me!!! i would have seen his end. "

"Its okay even if they have fired you. You can come and join us."

"Yaar, you take rest and then we will think about what has to be done."

"First of all, did you eat anything? I know that when you are upset you wont eat anything."

"Ha, I made all your favorite items, go freshen up and come fast."

"No no, its fine. Lets eat first. May be she is hungry already. Or may be she is weak even."

I was poured up with many questions, and no time to answers them. While I was still processing all the questions, I heard a chuckle. When I looked at the source, it was my dear idiot friend. I glared at him. He tried hard to hide away.

"Everybody, first lets sit." I dragged them to sofa and made them sit.

After everyone were seated, I turned to them.

"First of all, nothing happened, it was proved that I didn't do anything. So, I am not fired. I was appreciated for my work on first day. A intern planned all that just to jeopardize my work. But I made peace with her too. And secondly, I am absolutely fine and had food." I said.

They all were silent for a while.

"Dad, I called mom, because I know that I am your only princess and you would be worried a lot." I said hugging him.

He kissed my crown.

"Hello, what do you mean by his princess.? I am his princess." my mom said from no where and everyone burst out laughing.

"You are not my princess, you are my queen." my dad said.

"Calling me queen, makes me feel old."

"Well, you are old." Anji aunt said. And again there is round of laughs.

Everyone looked revealed. And they smiled at me.

"And Nani, I will eat everything you made for me. This idiot ate his food and my food too." I said in a complaining tone.

"Idiot, eat only your food. Or else, you will also become fat like dad eating your mom food." Ranganath uncle said.

"What do you mean by that?" Anji aunt asked

"I meant that, your food so good that i cant stop eating dear, and I become fat."

We all laughed. Everyone clearly knows that he is lying. But thats what love is about. I witness love every second in my life.