20. I love you too...💜

Hello my lovely readers 💝💝

I am sorry for not updating for a while. I couldn't update due to my work. It has been little hectic from few days.

I hope you all will enjoy the chapter.

Love is in air....❤️❤️❤️

***************************************
Ashni POV:

Once Roshan dropped me, I went inside with all smiles and saw mom and dad sitting in the hall. I was little sorry. I should have informed them atleast that I will be late.

"Hi Mom, Dad. Had dinner?" I asked.

They gave a look to me.

"Okay, I am really sorry. Roshan arranged a really good dinner. And I didn't keep track of time. Really sorry. I wouldn't do like this again. I promise." I said.

"Did he arrange a candle light dinner next to a lake and then also had a musicians for a lovely dance under the stars?" My dad asked.

I was shocked. How does he know? I thought to myself.

"How do you know Dad?" I asked him.

"That man got a taste just like mine." He said smiling to mom. And she smiled.

"What?" I asked, as I am still confused.

"Your dad also gave me such a surprise to me on a valentine's day, in the first year of our marriage. That's why he is proud. " Mom said. I smiled.

"So you guys are not mad at me?" I asked them.

"We are not mad. But we were worried. We don't know this guy. We know that you may be starting a new relationship. And we will be happy as long as you are happy. But we also want to know him, meet him once so that we can be assured that you are in safe hands. We trust you with hands. But you are our only child and we want nothing but your safety and happiness." Dad said.

"You sound just like my dad." Mom said to dad.

"Thanks dad. I love you. I know you haven't met. But soon I will bring him home, you both can meet him." I said.

"That would be great. Now go and sleep, it's already late." Mom said. I gave them both a good night kiss and went inside my room. I changed and got under my blanket and opened my phone.

I had a lot of messages from Roshan.

"I hope your parents weren't mad at you. Please let me know."

"I am so sorry. May be I should have come inside and apologized to them."

"Ashni, please reply quickly."

Oh wow, he is so worried. I thought of calling him instead of typing.

"Hello Ashni, is everything okay?" He asked as soon as he picked my call.

"Roshan, please relax. They didn't say anything. They just wanted to make sure that I was with someone they can trust and I am safe. I am their only child. They can never get mad at me." I said.

"Wow, that's wonderful. I was worried that you got into trouble because of me." He said.

"No you didn't. I have to be thankful to you for the wonderful night. It was one of the best night ever." I said.

"I am really happy that you had a great time and I didn't disappoint you." He said.

"You will never disappoint me." I said.

"Really? So I do have a great affect on you. I was hoping may be I can take you out again." He said.

"When?" I asked really excitedly.