31. Why did he leave me??

Hello readers,

I hope you all are doing good. How is everything going on?

Please share any thoughts you want to share with the rest of the readers and me. I will tag you guys and post your thoughts or messages.

I want dedicate this chapter to all of you. Thanks for all the love and support.

Let's see what fate has more in treasure for Ashni and Roshan. Shall we.

***************************************
Ashni POV:

The minute I knew that he left me, I was heart broken. I didn't know how to react.

I knew he came to save me, he was with me till we reached hospital where I completely lost my consciousness. But I felt his presence throughout. He cried for me. A lot. Then why the heck did he leave me?

Mom is being silent. Dad is not talking straight to me. Especially when it comes to Roshan's matter.

Non of my friends came to meet me. I don't know why. Anrag comes but doesn't talk much, as dad keeps staring at him.

I don't know what in the world is going on. I am still in the hospital. Almost recovered and mom said we will go home in a day.

I have been trying a lot to find answers to my questions. But no use. I am unable to. Or should I say, many are letting me not to.

Anrag is sitting with me now, talking general things about work and patients. And I kept nodding, not paying any attention or showing any interest.

Then suddenly a nurse came in,

"Sir, here are latest reports." She handed my reports to my dad.

He started to look at them.

"Everything looks good." He said.

"Yes sir, her health improved a lot and she is good to go home tomorrow." Nurse added.

"Thank you." My dad said.

"Sir, there are few formalities that you have to complete. Can you please follow me." She asked. He nodded and looked at my mom and then left with her to finish my discharge procedures.

Then slowly Anrag started to scratch my hand. I looked at him. He signalled at my mom.

But I am not able to understand what he is trying to say.

"Anrag, you can simply tell me to leave. I will." Mom said.

We both were shocked. So he has been trying to say this.

"I also had a love marriage and my dad was against it. At that time, your mom and Rohan uncle helped me." She said and smiled at me.

"Fathers are little overcaring and will take time to understand children's love life. Don't worry, he will come around." She said and left the room.

"Listen, Roshan didn't leave you. Uncle made him. Roshan was blamed for your situation. And uncle asked him to leave immediately. He left the next day itself." Anrag said.

What? Dad did it?

"But he saved me." I said.

"You are right. But uncle said that Roshan is responsible for you being in that situation in the first place." He said.

"But that doesn't mean he planned it." I said.

"I know. But uncle is not ready to listen or understand." He said.

Dad, you have to understand. Roshan will always protect me.

And surprisingly, Anrag is not upset with Roshan.