12. Is it a new life... or not???

Hi my lovely readers....

I hope you all are doing good. And stay home. Stay safe.

Please do vote and comment. I really need your support.

***************************************

Ashni POV:

As I went home, I am so happy and was just smiling at no one.

"What are you smiling at sweety?" I heard my dad's voice. My parents were just entering the house.

"Pappa..." I went and hugged him.

"You look so happy. What happened?" He asked kissing my crown.

"Yes dad. I am soooo happyyyy." I said.

We went and sat on couch and explained everything to them.

"Good job my girl. Always help as many as you can and as much as possible. " Dad said.

"So what's for dinner??" Mom asked. That's when I realised that I was supposed to cook. But in all the happiness, I forgot to prepare dinner.

I gave a puppy face to my mom.

"Stop making that puppy face. " She said.

"It's okay. Since we couldn't spend time with you. Let's go and have dinner and long drive and ice cream." Dad said.

I jumped with happiness.

"You are the best dad. Making amazing plans." I said.

"No way. It's all my training. Your dad doesn't know even ABCD of surprises. " Mom added.

"Oh really. What about the surprise that I gave you for my first birthday after marriage." Dad said.

"Dad you gave her surprise.? technically she should be the one who has to surprise you right?" I asked.

"Of course, your mom gave me the best surprise that day. That was the first time I celebrated my birthday and it was full of surprises. In short the best memorable and happiest day of my life. In return I gave your mom a small surprise to thank her." He said.

"Oh wow. Your love stories has so many episodes. " I said. For which they both smiled looking at each other. So cute. They are the best couple. Their smile and his smile.

OMG. What am I thinking?? Control Ashni.. control.

"Go get ready. We will be back in two minutes. " They said and went in.

I also got up and got ready to go for outing. I called Anrag, Anju aunty and Ranganath uncle as well.

"Dad, I called Anju aunty and all." I informed.

"Great beta. "

"They will all reach directly," I added. Soon we went to have dinner and the night was spent creating many lovely memories with my people.

But in between all these, I kept thinking about only one person. Roshan. Why??

And there it goes. I got a message from him. It's very surprising to get a message from him and that too such a sweet thank you a message. Uggg... Now I can't stop thinking about him.

Why is influencing me so much??? Why??

**************************************
Roshan POV:

Surprisingly after so many days I woke up with smile. I am so happy and it's feel so different. It has been months that I have been in such a good mode smiling all the time.