23. Birthday Surprise..

Hello allllllll....

How are you all? How are you all enjoying the story?? Please let me know in the comments section.

Let's hope that everything goes well between Ashni and Roshan.

Let's start with today's part.

I want to dedicate this chapter to SBhonsle4

***************************************
Ashni POV:

I was very excited to introduce Roshan to my parents. But suddenly he changed my plans and he also acted very weird when he saw my parents, I hope everything is okay. He was very reserved throughout the party too. I introduced him as my colleague and boss only because Roshan insisted that I do so. Not sure why. What he is thinking, what plans he has in there. I am little worried, but I know the fact that he won't hurt me. Maybe he got tensed when he saw my parents. Because he never met just as my friend too. So that's possible. Anyways, I have to talk to him tonight. I couldn't talk to him much as I was busy with the guests. The party went on great and my parents are super happy. So I am happy about that atleast.

I gave a send off to all the guests and came to my room to relax a bit.

Once I got changed and got into my bed, I called Roshan.

"Hello.." his voice seemed little rough and stern.

"I am so sorry, as there were many guests I couldn't spend proper time with you. As soon as I got free, I am calling you. And what happened to your voice? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Nothing happened. I think some drink has different reaction on my throat. May be I had too much." He said.

"Okay. Take care. I can't miss your voice to say sweet things to me." I said and there is no reaction from the other side.

"Roshan." I called him out.

"Yes, I am there. Listen, why don't you take rest. You seem tired." He said.

"Yes, I will. But can I ask you something before that?" I said.

"Yes what is it?" He said.

"Is everything alright? You are not talking sweetly to me. You didn't allow me to introduce you as my boyfriend to my parents. Did I do something wrong?" I asked him.

"No baby. Nothing like that. I am just little tired. And I was actually nervous looking at your parents. That's why I asked if we can postpone telling about me to them. That's all. Don't overthink. Just take rest and we will meet tomorrow in the hospital. Okay." He said.

That's when I was relaxed.

"Okay. Good night. Love you." I said.

"Love you too." He said and I can sense him smiling. I also smiled and went to bed.

 I also smiled and went to bed