1. My Bestest and Weirdest Family

Hello Chocosticks, how are you all doing?

I hope that you all are good... 😊😊😊

You all know that I have a habit of giving a short story before I start my chapter... But today I want to share my thoughts and opinions with you all...

We all are aware of what recently happened with our brave soldiers.. We salute those strong and brave souls...

Recently one of my friends commented that, army families get so many luxuries, their kids get so many benefits, parties, special schools, discount on products.. I just wanna question all those who think the same... Is life really about luxury?? Is happiness all about parties and discounts???

Do you all remember your school days, when your dad used to drop you at school, when he comes to see your performance at schools and cheer you up, to cool your mother when she gets upset with you, to celebrate your birthday with family and friends... We all have made these memories...

Do you really think, army families have all these memories... ??those memories which are very precious in life, those memories which gives the most happiness in this world... Those memories which are the life for us... They give up those memories with their families just to make sure that we can make all those memories with our families safely and peacefully...

Please do recognize and respect the made by both soldiers and their families.

A huge salute and tribute to all the soldier families... They are much more stronger than any of us...

***************************

Ashni POV:

When the sun rays started planting hot kisses on my face, I woke up. This is the best sleep I can ever have. Being a medical student, we are actually not blessed with peaceful mornings. Our mornings are usually filled with tension, stress or headache. Since past few days, I am having peaceful mornings because I completed my final year exams and I am waiting for the results.

Today is the most awaited day, because today I will get my results and also officially once again I will lose my freedom. But I was born to achieve this. Since my grand father, father and mother are very successful doctors, I have decided that I will also become one.

As I have the most supportive family, I have been doing well so far in this field. When I looked at clock, it was 9. So I rushed to washroom, to get ready for my new day and new life which follows it.

When I went out to hall, I am looking at the most beautiful scenery. My mom and dad are feeding each other. They have been married for the past 25 years, but they still act as new lovers everyday. They even named me after the combination of their names, as I am the symbol of their pure love. My mom, Dr. Nidhi is feeding bread and butter to him, which is his favorite. And my dad, Dr. Ashutosh is feeding Chole to her, which is her favorite. What I am never able to understand is that, they are two opposite personalities, but yet they are happy... How??

" Because we love each other and we accepted each other, the way we are.❤❤❤ " mom answered me.

"How do you know what I have been thinking? " I asked as I went and sat next to my dad.

"Because this is what you think every morning. " this time my Dada, Dr. Mathur answered me.

They laughed at me. We all started having our breakfast.

"So what have you decided? " my dad asked me.

"About what? " I asked.

"About where you wanna do your intership, as a junior doctor. " my Dad said.