16. Friends in thin and thick and in love...

Hello everyone.... I hope you all liked my previous chapters. Please let me know what you think.

And as promised, I am gonna reveal a true love story of my friend. She fell in love with a friend of her brother. When the family members got to know about it, they were really mad at her. But she didn't lie or hide anymore about her preference of both her family and him. He was settled guy who was responsible and had intentions of only marriage with her.

And she actually waited patiently for acceptance from her family. After one year of the wait, they agreed and did her wedding grandly.

In few cases, instead of taking wrong steps and hurting people, it is better to wait patiently.

Love marriage is not wrong. But love is pure feeling where you never hurt anyone's feelings. Hurting your parents may not be the right way and at the same time leaving the guy for parents is also not. You have to find balance between the two and have patience.

Please don't get me wrong guys. This is my opinion and may be for different from yours. And I completely respect your opinions too.

Please enjoy the chapter😊

***************************************
Ashni POV:

As the weekend approached, I informed everyone at home and Anrag family also arrived at our place, and we started our preparations for lunch. I informed a time for all. But I gave a early timing for Ahana because I wanted to talk to her personally. I told Anrag also about what happened earlier with her. He told me to talk to her and if needed, he will join us.

"So you both seems to join your job." Ranganath uncle said (if anyone missed, he is Anrag father).

"Yes uncle, we got good set of friends and wonderful seniors to guide us." I said excitingly.

"Yeah yeah dad, new friends, new relationships, new love." Anrag said and threw a pillow at him. We both started fighting like kids and running around the house, while our family members were laughing at our childishness.

The full house was enriched with our laughter and love.

While we all were laughing, I saw Ahana at our door step and smiling at us.

"Hi Ahana, why are you standing there. Please come in." I said to her and everyone else greeted her.

She came in and was having a amused look.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I never seen any family this happy. And I have never experienced this kind of love and affection." She said. Listening to that, my mom went and hugged her.

"Don't ever say that. Since you are our daughter's friend, you are our daughter too. You are always welcome here." She said to Ahana.

She smiled and had tears and hugged my mom little tighter.

I just keep wondering, what happened to her in the past that she lost all the hole in life.

"You guys continue, I wanna show Ahana my room. Come, let's go." Saying this I dragged her to my room.

"You have such a lovely family." She said when we were in my room.

"Thank you. I am truly blessed, but as mom said now it's yours too." I said. And took her in mine as assurance that she is not alone anymore.

"Where is everyone else?" She asked.

"They will come a little late. I asked you to come early to have a talk with you." I said. She had questioning looks.