8. Happiness... is it a crime??

Hi ChocoSticks

How are you all??? So I am back with another update.

And I didn't get any response about my question on what the girl should be done?

Do read the chapter and let me know what you feel.

I want to dedicate this chapter to Aakankshaagarwal5
*************************************

Ashni POV:

We went to our all-time favorite spot. Can anyone guess what it is? Chai stall. The place where my parents fell in love, celebrated their love and anniversaries and made many memories of their love.

"This is your favorite spot?!!!" Icha and Ahana said at the same time.

"Yes." Anrag and I said at the same time.

"This place is the foundation of many memories and many new relationships," Anrag said.

Then we shared the stories of our parents and their love stories.

"Wow. True love does exist. " Ahana said.

"Yes. It does." I said.

"You know what both of you come home this Sunday. We all can have fun. " I invited them.

"Okay." Icha agreed readily. Ahana sounded doubtful.

"Ahana, come," I said.

"Okay. I will be there." She said. We all started to talk about normally. I was trying to forget what happened in the club. Just staying positive.

It was a dark and breezy night. We all were enjoying our talk and the whether.

"Ahana did you ever had a boyfriend?" Anrag asked.

"Yes. I mean it wasn't anything serious. While I was in college, I had one boyfriend. You know the prestige issue. But he wasn't my type." She said.

"Like why then? Useless." Icha asked.

"My life has been clueless and useless only so far," Ahana said.

We all went silent.

"Not anymore. We will show you what real life is. " Anrag said.

"Yes. We will. " I said.

"Like you both always seem to be happy, confidence, and a life full. How come?" Icha asked.

Anrag and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Actually, we have the best families. From childhood, we have seen respect, love, fights, and struggles among our parents. My mom and his mom are best friends. And our father's are colleagues. So they share personal bonds but never forget to be the strength of each other." I said.

"When we were born our parents have decided so many things for us already. Like we both should be friends and many such things. But they never made our life decisions. They let us make mistakes and learn from them. But they give us this confidence that they will be there for us. To give us a hand when we fall, to give us advice when we need one, to laugh at our stupidity, to scold us when we behave immaturely. And make us feel blessed all the time." Anrag said.

"Now I wanna meet your family," Icha said. We smiled at each other. There we were having a really good time. We all almost forgot what happened a few minutes back. I was looking at notifications and these people didn't stop cracking stupid jokes. But all of a sudden there is absolute pin-drop silence. When I looked up, I saw all of them staring behind. I turned to look at who is there.