22. Life is perfect... will it be forever?

Helloooo Lovely Readers...💜

I hope you all are enjoying the story. The story seems to be going on perfectly. Should I let it go this way or shall I bring a big twist?

Please let me know in the comments.

Let's go into the story now...💜💝

***************************************
Roshan POV:

The past two days have been the best so far. Feels like I have everything that anyone would wish to have except my mom. I don't know why I miss her a lot today. I wish I had her today with me, when I am the happiest with my life. I wish she was with me to know Ashni and we all being one happy life. Ahhh.. that's when I got a call from Mayuri.

"Hi Mayu. How have you been?" I asked.

"I am good bhai. Why do you sound so low. I thought I will hear your happy chatter like yesterday and day before yesterday." She asked. She knows everything about Ashni.

"I am missing ma." I said

"Bhai, I know you are very close to ma. And you can't be completely happy without her. But you need to accept the fact that she is not with us anymore. But wherever she is now, she won't be happy to know that you are sad because of her. She was the best mom and the most lovely person, and she should be remembered for that. And we should be happy to have had her with us. And Ashni being with you, please be happy." She said. She makes a lot of sense. She is right.

"You are right. I am sorry. I will be happy." I said.

"So you are going to meet Ashni today?" She said. Listening her name, I smiled.

"Yes, we all are going out on a team outing from hospital." I said.

"Great. Just have a good time with her and your friends. And I can't wait to meet her though." She said.

"Then come here soon." I said.

"These college projects are taking toll on me. I am trying to wrap up soon, and will come. By the way when is Ashni birthday." She asked.

"In a month is her parents anniversary and after two weeks from then is her birthday. In the anniversary party, she said she will introduce me to her parents." I said.

"That's nice, I am not sure if I can come by then. Mostly I will come for her birthday for sure. But permanently I will be back after 2 to 2.5 months." She said.

"Okay. Take care and be happy. I love you." I said.

"I love you too bhai." She said and call is disconnected.

I got up to get ready and have to pick up Ashni.

Once getting ready, I put on a watch that my mom gave me. I love that gift so much that it's the last gift from my mom to me. Whenever I wear it, I feel like I have her with me. I can feel her love.

I went to Ashni house and called her.

"Hello sweetheart. I am here. Come out." I said. Coming.....

In two minutes, she came out. And she absolutely looked stunning. Like so beautiful and hot. She got into the car.

 She got into the car