11. Life can be made beautiful...

Hi my lovely chocosticks...

How are you all???? I hope that you all are doing well and happy with your loved ones... 

Thanks for the lovely support that I am getting from you all..

So here is the next chapter...

*************************************************************

Roshan POV: 

While I was in my cabin thinking about Ashni, I fell asleep. As soon as I woke up all I can think about is Ashni and if she is feeling better. And its almost 6 in the evening. So I got up and went to the ward to check on her. 

As I was about to enter the room, I saw from the window that Ashni was feeding food for that girl with a pure smile on her face. I love when she smiles. I hate to agree but I think I am falling for her very hard that there is no way I can deny that now. But still the question, is love correct for me?? Am I allowed to love and be happy in life?? 

When so many questions started to pop up in my head, I thought to brush them away and live in the moment. I gave a slight knock on the door and entered the room,

"How are you both feeling now?" I asked as I entered the room. 

"I am doing fine. But our guest is doing great." Ashni said. I smiled at both of them.

I checked the report sheet and examined her pulse and response system. 

"You actually seem to be great. So what is your name?" I asked. 

"Jhansi, " she replied with a low voice.

"Means fighter. Then why did you do this? " I asked. Immediately Ashni hit for me asking her directly that way. 

"Its okay. " Jhansi said to Ashni. 

"I am a MBA graduate. My mom and dad got me married right after my studies. I never said no to them, and I couldn't say no for marriage too even though when I was not ready. But right after marriage, I realized that my husband is in love with someone else, but was forced to marry me. At first I thought I can gain his love but no, I tried my best to do so. But nothing changed him. At one fine morning he wanted to get back with his girlfriend and divorce me. I made efforts to not let that happen. But then I realized that if he doesn't love me and wants to get out of the relationship, there is no point of holding him back. If i don't divorce him, then I will be ruining 3 lives, his, that girl and mine. So I decided to get divorced. But according to my family, it is me who is at fault. Its my mistake that my marriage life is ruined. And they didn't take me back. With all this happening, no one to talk to and no one to understand me, I got into depression and took this drastic step. " she revealed her story. 

When I heard her story, I remembered something familiar in my family, and how it ruined my family, my happiness, my life. I was fuming in anger. If I find that guy, I am going to beat him to death. Why would someone have to ruin others life like this. Don't they understand what they are doing. Such people have no right to live in this world, just like my dad. But Ashni's reaction was shocking. 

"Well, that's it???" she said. I was like what?? Didn't she hear the story. Even Jhansi was confused. 

"Okay, may be it is for me to say all this. But why are looking at only the negative things. Number one, you are an amazing person that anyone can have in their lives. You understood the guy and let him live his life. You took a right decision. You are an independent women with a bright future ahead of you. And you are stronger than you can think. About that idiot who realized late about his love life, well he is the one who should cry and die for leaving someone like you. He is the big time loser. And about your family, right now they are thinking in the aspect of society, but one day they will understand how strong you are and will come back to you. And do you know that true love happens for all. Your husband left that doesn't mean that no one will ever love. There is a true guy waiting for you to make you feel special and most loved for life time. For that you have to be alive to live that day. And why should you feel alone? Come with me. I will show you another beautiful life." saying this Ashni is helping her to get down.