Chapter 7

So.... don't kill me first. Read the chapter first then hear me explain, okay? 

Enjoy ^_^

Chapter 7

For some strange reason, nobody noticed that the savior of Olympus had gone missing except for certain people.

Ever since the gods had transferred Camp Half Blood from its hill to Olympus, Percy had gone missing.

Thalia, Nico, Jason, Piper, Clarisse, Chris, Katie, Travis and Connor had gone frantic searching for their friend and cousin. Apollo, Hades, Hephaestus, Poseidon and Hestia had joined in the search too. The rest of the gods wanted to join but they were afraid of both Zeus and Athena.

Though there were two demigods who were actually oblivious of what they were doing.

"Hey Thals, what is going on? You guys had been running around searching like a chicken that lost its head. What are you guys looking for?" Annabeth approached her best friend.

Thalia glared at the daughter of Athena, "Don't you 'Thals' me Annabeth. You know very well what is going on. Why the Hades did you do it? Why did you have to betray him like that?"

Annabeth looked confused, "Wait, what do you mean I betrayed him? I would never betray Percy. I love him! And you know it."

"I never said anything about Percy, Annabeth."

Annabeth froze. Her grey eyes turned stormy as she glared at her friend.

"Well, Thalia, you want the answer so bad huh? Too bad you won't get it." She cackled silently and blasted a ball of dirt towards the daughter of Zeus.

Thalia's eyes widened, "How-?"

Annabeth grinned, "You ask too much questions, Thals. You're beginning to act like child of Athena." With that, she sent another ball of dirt towards Thalia.

Thalia dodged it skillfully, and called upon lightning to strike Annabeth. Annabeth jumped out of the way as Thalia continued to attack with bolts of lightning. Then, the two demigods unsheathed their weapons and started to spar in a lightning fast speed.

Suddenly, Annabeth tripped and she pulled Thalia along with her.

That's when the gods decided to show up.

"Thalia! What is the meaning of the lightning?" Zeus growled.

"Annabeth! Thalia, get of her!" Athena commanded.

Both demigods were pried apart by their fellow demigods.

"Thalia, what happened?" Jason asked.

Thalia was about to speak but Athena cut her off, "There's no need to explain! Thalia, I can't believe that you would fight your best friend over something so small!"

"Small?! Percy's issue is not small!" Thalia screamed.

"Who said anything about that sea scum? We're talking about jealousy here. I can't believe you fought Annabeth because you're jealous over her." Athena scoffed.

"What?! I did not fight her because of jealousy!" Thalia yelled.

Zeus shook his head, "I have enough of your childishness Thalia. Guards! Escort Thalia Grace to her room. No one is to go in or out of the room without my permission and mine only." Then, he gathered everyone on Olympus, he bellowed, "No one is to ever speak of Perseus Jackson or search for him ever again. He is a traitor and he is not welcome here. However, if anyone was to see this sea spawn, you are to kill him on sight. And whoever hurts even a single hair on Annabeth's or my son Arthur's head, you will receive heavy punishment. Am I clear?"

Everyone nodded.

"Good. Now dismiss."

A few days later.

Thalia lifted a table with her powers and threw it at the door.

The table broke into two.

Thalia slammed herself against the door and cried, "Let me out! Let me out of here! You ungrateful jerks! He saved your lives! And you treated him like trash! How dare you!" she cried and cried and cried.

That night, when she finally calmed herself down, Thalia grabbed a duffle bag and started packing as much as she could. Then, she strapped on as much weapons as possible along with her hunter gear.

Once she was ready, she blasted the window silently. She looked out and shuddered.

If only Percy was here, she thought.

Suddenly, a huge wind blew and she stumbled out of the window.

She thought she was gonna die but she fell straight into someone's arms.

Eyes opened, she saw Jason smirking down at her., "You know, it's time for you to learn how to fly."

She playfully glared at him and hit him in the chest, "Ain't easy when you're afraid of heights."

He chuckled and flew out of Olympus. They soon arrived at the Half Blood Hill.

"What were you doing outside my room window anyway?"

Jason didn't say anything but led her towards a small campsite.

Camping there was none other than Piper, Leo, Clarisse, Nico, Chris, Katie, the Stolls, Hazel and Frank.

"What are you guys doing here?" Thalia asked, surprised.

"Well, we were banned from looking for Percy so we decided to leave Olympus. We knew that you were gonna try and escaped so we waited. You took quite a some time to get out of there." Clarisse muttered the last part.

Thalia's face reddened, "Geez, I didn't know that being afraid of heights was a sin."

Jason laughed, "Thals, chill. Let's get some sleep shall we? We'll start our journey tomorrow."

"Where to?"

"I don't know. Let's decide tomorrow okay?"

"Okay. Night."

The next morning, the group woke up bright and early.

"I've got an idea. You all know what Percy's like, don't y'all? We'll just follow trails of monsters. I'm sure Percy would like to kill monsters to kill of some steam." Leo suggested.

"You make it sound like Percy is some kind of beast." Piper scrunched up her nose.

Leo raised his hands, "Dude, I was just saying."

Clarisse sighed, "Guys looked, let's just look for Percy shall we? Maybe Leo is right? Who knows?"

Everyone turned to stare at her.

"What? I know I don't like that fish boy much but still, he's a good friend." Clarisse said.

"Okay then, the wilderness. Anyone got anything else to say?" Jason concluded.

Everyone shook their heads.

"Good. Now let's go."

A/N:

I'm so so so so sorry I took so long to update.

School started and I'm having two major exams this year so the teachers are really pushing and rushing lessons. 

So, this chapter is sort of like a filler chapter on how Thalia and rest are doing. I know it's short, sorry. I'll make it up to you guys with a longer chapter if I can.

What do you think of this chapter? What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

;P

2/2/2015