Chapter 15

Chapter 15

One morning, the demigods woke up with cold sweat on their foreheads.

All of them.

The boys ran into the girls' room and Jason asked, "What was that?"

Piper had tears streaming down her face, as a daughter of Aphrodite, she could feel all the confusion and the heartbreak of those up in Olympus. She shook her head and sobbed, "Something happened in Olympus, there's so much confusion and heartbreak up there."

"How do you know that?"

"I'm a daughter of Aphrodite, I can feel them."

Just as her words left her lips, a bright light flashed in the room and once it was gone, Clarisse, Nico, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Grover had blue vector tattoo up their arm whereas Leo, Jason, Thalia, Chris, Katie, the Stolls had red tattoo on their arms.

"What the-" Chris cursed, "What is this thing?"

Piper collapsed, crying even harder.

"Pipes, are you okay?" Jason crouched in front of Piper. He tried to touch her but a searing pain shot up both their arms as they came in contact. In her shock, Piper's eyes widenend.

"No no no. It can't be true. No. It must be a dream. It is just a dream. Please." She whispered.

"Piper, what happened?"

"My mother visited me last night. She warned me about these tattoos although she wouldn't tell me what caused them and the segregration. All she told me was that no contact was allowed between blue and red. If there is contact, we would be burned. Like what happened to Jason and me." Piper explained with a heavy heart.

Clarisse's lips trembled, "Not even if we are together?" Chris had tears in his eyes, threathening to spilll.

Piper shook her head again.

Then someone coughed. The demigods turned to the doorway and saw Destiny standing right there. She looked at the demigods with a somber expression on her face.

"Demigods, I'm very sorry. Please follow me." She then turned on her heels and walked away. The demigods scrambled onto their feet and followed after her.

As they entered the living room, the Phoenix was already there. The atmosphere in the room was not happy.

Destiny heaved out a sigh and sat down next to her brother she motioned for the demigods to sit, "Please, sit down. But according to your colours, if you would."

The demigods did as she asked.

"I believed all of you had an eventful morning," she begin, "So did we. As you might know, we are all demigods too. We too, had suffered the segregration but because we were adopted by Hera, most of us who are originally red now have both tattoos. We would be making new arrangements regarding your accomodation so once you are done with your breakfast, please go to Ark for more details. I need to speak with our patrons." Destiny ended her speech once she noticed that her patrons were in the mansion.

She grabbed Alpha's hand and walked out of the room.

Lucian was nearest to the door. He knew that if he did not say anything to her soon, he wouldn't have any other chance to. So he did exactly that. He grabbed her by the arm, "Are you okay?"

Destiny stared into his eyes. Her eyes stared to wet but she pushed the tears back. She never could understand her reaction when Lucian is around her but she never had the time to really think about her feelings for him anyway.