Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Piper! Behind you!" Hazel yelled.

Piper spun and slashed.

A dracaena burst into dust.

"Jason, duck!" Jason did as told and Thalia roasted a number of hellhounds.

Frank threw Leo in the air and transformed into a dragon. Together, they burned up a group of monsters.

Katie willed the plants to strangle a group of Cyclops as Clarisse took off their heads one by one.

The sons of Hermes took their time planting traps here and there, taking out random beasts.

As for Nico, the son of Hades summoned an army and fought the monsters.

Together, the group was a fighting machine.

In their hearts though, they wondered how did Percy survived alone when his aura and scent was so much stronger than any of them.

Once they had finally dealt with the current wave of monsters, they ran again.

Suddenly, Leo stopped abruptly, causing the rest to slam into him.

Clarisse became a sailor instantly.

"Whoa, Clarisse, chill." Chris rubbed her back.

"Leo, what is it?" Jason asked, rubbing his forehead.

Leo pointed forwards, stuttering, "H...how a...are we g...going to get out of t...that?"

Everyone looked.

"Shit." Thalia cursed.

On the other side, Alpha and Destiny decided to walk all the way back to New York City.

Their new companion skipped all the way while having a tight grip on the siblings' hands. Both knew that Amy was happy to have to leave the place she called home but still was afraid that the man would come back for her.

Thinking about what had happened to Amy made Destiny's blood boil. She didn't understand why must there be so much evil and cruelness in the world. Why couldn't life be peaceful?

Suddenly, she tensed. She sensed something big but couldn't pinpoint it. It seemed to be everywhere.

What are you thinking? Alpha noticed the frown on Destiny's face and spoke into her head.

I sensed something but I can't pinpoint it. Destiny sighed.

Why don't we settle Amy down first then go check it out? Alpha suggested.

Destiny nodded an 'okay'. As soon as she did, Amy stopped skipping and stood as still as a statue.

"Amy, what is it?" Destiny asked.

Amy said nothing but kept her gaze on whatever was in front of them.

The siblings looked.

"So that's what I had sensed." Destiny muttered.

Alpha scanned the battlefield. There were all kinds of monsters there. He turned to his sister, "Hide Amy somewhere." Then he leaped into battle.

Destiny looked around but found nothing that could hide Amy so she just flashed both of them onto a tree and settled her there. With the mist covering Amy, Destiny jumped off the tree and joined her brother in battle.

They slashed, kicked, stabbed and hacked their way through monsters. Together, they were unstoppable. Whatever that got in their way ends up dead.

Suddenly, a thought came into Destiny's mind. She nudged her brother, "Hey Alpha, this would be a great chance for you to train your powers. All you gotta to do is focus. Remember, you have control over water, fire, darkness and anything related to those three elements. Got it?"

Alpha stared at his sister.

Destiny rolled her eyes and blast the monster that was trying to sneak up to her brother with fire. "Just watch, and learn."

Destiny sheathed her weapons and raised both her hands. Water came flowing towards her. She moved her hands in some kind of circular motion and the water fallowed her actions. She moved her hands in and out, the water blasting at monsters catching them of guard. Then, while the water was doing its work, the shadows of the monsters grew solid and started to climb up the bodies of the monsters, causing them to panic.

Alpha finally caught up. He kept his sword and mimicked Destiny's actions. He used both water and fire to fight. It was very new to him but he soon got a hang of it.

When they were fighting gleefully, enjoying the moment of using their super awesome powers, they heard a blood curling scream. A scream that sounds way too familiar to the ears of the siblings.

Though it was not familiar to the demigods.

Still they stopped fighting immediately and looked around, trying to find out where the scream came from.

The facts that the monsters could take advantage of them distracted never cross their minds.

That's how they ended up being surrounded.

They did not panic thought. After all, they're demigods. They have powers. They can change things around. Or can they?

A/N:

OKieeee~~

New update!!

Yay!!

It's short though...

Hope that you guys liked it.

^_^

17/2/2015