Chapter 14

Warning: Not edited.

Chapter 14

Zeus walked into Thalia's room and tripped on a broken piece of wood. He cursed and stood upright only to find that his daughter was not in the room.

"Guards!" He summoned and two armed men ran into the room.

"Where is Thalia Grace?" Zeus asked.

The two men looked around and fell to their knees, "We don't know."

Zeus eyes were blazing with fury when he heard their answer, "How can you not know where she is? You two were supposed to be guarding her room and there's no other way out. How dare you fail such an easy job?!"

It looks like he had forgotten that Thalia was a child of the sky.

One of the guards pointed to the window and spoke with shaky voice, "Your majesty, your daughter could have flown out of the window."

Zeus turned and saw the opened window. He cursed and walked out of the room after blasting a lightning bolt into the air, calling for a council meeting.

The Olympian council turned up at the throne rather quickly.

Zeus sat on his throne with a scowl on his face, "Thalia has escaped."

Athena nodded, "So has the rest of her group. Father, I fear that they would be plotting against Olympus."

"Why would they even think of that? I mean, they are the Saviors of Olympus." Artemis questioned Athena.

Athena glared at the goddess, "It could be what they have planned. They could be working with Gaea and they want to earn our trust. Once that is done, they could overturn us."

"So this is all about power?" Poseidon spat, "My son is missing and all you can say is that you're afraid they may overturn you? And why did you even imprison your own daughter, Zeus?"

"She attacked Annabeth, for no reason."

"Oh did she?"

"YES! I would not allow any harm to come upon my daughter." Athena stood up and glared at the council.

"So now you pay attention to your child's wellbeing. What about your other children? If they got hurt would you care for them? That is not the way to take care of our children. You can't just punish one to protect another. If you have to, punish both." Poseidon argued.

"I don't happen to see you being the best parent here."

'Who has? None of you have been a good parent to your children. That is why the enemy could cause war. They used the kids' anger against us." Hestia spoke.

Zeus turned to the goddess at the hearth, "Excuse me, we are currently having a COUNCIL meeting and you don't have a throne here."

Hestia stood up from her spot and grew to her godly height. She walked to the middle of the throne room and glared at Zeus, "How dare you say that to me? I am your elder sister. I may not have a throne in the room but the hearth is here. And wherever the hearth is, there is my throne. I will not let you bring shame to me nor will I allow you to go after those children. They are your children; you made them, so treat them like one of your kind. They have fought hard to keep this place standing and yet you treat them like your enemy. Is that how you are supposed to treat your family? No! You are to treat them with respect and with fairness." Then she turned to Athena, "You," she pointed, "You are called the goddess of wisdom but are your actions wise? You only favor Annabeth, who was one of the seven but what about your other children? They have also fought in the wars. How many of them had died without their mother once looking at them? Too many to count!"