Prologue

Prologue

The demigods were fighting for their lives, but the monsters kept coming and coming. The gods were battling the Giants with their children so they weren't much help either.

Nobody noticed a group of hooded people looking at them at the battlefield. They readied their weapons and charged at the monsters. Slowly, demigods began to move aside as the group fought the monsters. There was no opening for the demigods to join the battle. The group had the monsters surrounded. When the gods and their children finished off the Giants and turned to find out that the monsters were already dealt with. Soon, all the monsters were nothing but a huge pile of dust. A strong wind blew at the battlefield and the dust were taken away.

Only Gaea, the earth goddess, Kronos, the Titan of time and another two more Titans were left. The group narrowed their eyes at the four. Slowly they made their way towards them.

Perseus Jackson wanted to hold them back in case they got hurt but two turned around suddenly and created a border around them with Gaea, Kronos, Hyperion and Perses in with them.

The leader who wore a robe with silver, midnight purple and dark blue linings said, "Hello, Titans and Gaea, did you miss us?"

"Who are you?" Perses asked. All four of them had been watching the group destroy their forces but they couldn't do anything to help. They were somehow tied down. That's also why they didn't leave immediately when their army fell.

Another hooded one with red and yellow linings on their robe snorted, "Don't you remember us? You used to host us when we had our holidays down in Tartarus."
The four still couldn't remember. Sure, the way the group fight was familiar but the couldn't place a face in it.

"Never mind. We never expected you to remember us. But after we were done with you, you'll never want to forget us again." Another with pure black robe said.

With that, they charged.

Everything was a blur then. All the demigods could see was various colors from the linings on the group's robe as they attacked the four and the Titans and Gaea trying to defend themselves but were failing. Silver, blue, yellow, red, orange, green and black.

The gods and the demigods were impressed with the way the group fights. They were surprised by how they trusted each other and had the faith that they would jump off a cliff believing that their companion will catch them when they reached the bottom.

Suddenly, darkness filled the battlefield. There was a loud shriek and light came back to the battlefield.

The Titans were gone and there was a scythe sticking out of Gaea's chest.

"I will kill you Phoenix, and Destiny, you will be the first to taste my wrath!" She said before she dissolved into the earth. Later, the scythe in the leader's hand disappeared too.

A/N:
Hey guys.
This is my first fanfic and I hope that you guys will like it.

Comment~~ Thx