Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Percy POV

I woke up with a pounding headache.

Not a good way to wake up.

Ouch.

It hurts like hades.

I tried to open my eyes but it was too bright.

"Tell Apollo to shut his mouth. His teeth are too shiny." I muttered.

Someone laughed.

I tried to open my eyes again but it was still very bright. Suddenly, the place darkened and I was able to lift my eyelids without the light blinding me.

Finally.

All I saw was a girl with dark blue eyeliner and mascara, the color of the midnight sky, which made her silver sparkling eyes with a hint of crystal blue stand out. There was a ring of black around her iris. Her silver circlet peeked out of her blue and dark long hair. Her black cloak with silver, midnight purple and dark blue linings did not cover her dress. Her deep blue dress was until her thigh and her right arm wasn't covered by the sleeve of her dress that I could see her vector tattoo while her whole left arm was covered with the sleeve of her dress. You could see a white watch on her left wrist and a charm bracelet on her right.

Whoa, since when have I become so observant?

She laughed again.

"What?" I looked at her.

"Your face... Oh gods, I need a break." She said, pointing at my face.

"Who are you?" I asked as I tried to sit up.

"Don't move." She ordered and ran out.

Later, she came back in with a guy hot on her heels.

He knelt down beside to me, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm having a bad headache." I said.

The guy nodded and started to rummage through the bag that he brought in with him. He took out a vial of nectar and passed it to me.

As if on cue, another girl walked in and waved. The leaves beneath me started to move. Soon, I found myself sitting up with a pillow of leaves supporting my back.

I gulped down the nectar and as usual, it tasted like my mom's famous blue cookies.

Oh mom. I miss you.

The girl has ivy green eyes with a circle of black around the iris. Her black hair fell past her shoulders and reached her waist. Her dress was similar to the first girl but it covered both her arms. Her cloak was black with green linings. As for the guy, he too had black circles around his brownish iris. I couldn't see what he was wearing as his cloak with bright red and bright orange linings were covering whatever was under it.

"So, do you remember anything? Like, what's your name?" The first girl asked.

I nodded, "Yea. I'm Percy Jackson. I passed out of exhaustion when I was fighting."

She frowned, "Okay, firstly we've met before at Olympus. I'm Destiny but you can call me Ashley," She then gestured towards her friends, "This is Flakes, Marcus; Olive, Kayla. One question, are you sure you just passed out coz of exhaustion?"

I looked at her, "What do you mean? How long have I been out?"

"Three days." Marcus answered.

"What!? Three days?" I exclaimed. All three of them nodded.