Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Standing there with his arms crossed in front of his very bare chest was Alpha, with his mask slapped very handsomely over his face. He had on only a pair of sweatpants and nothing else.

Destiny turned to glared questioningly at Ark who smirked while shaking his head.

It wasn't his fault.

The night before when he had to carry Alpha back to his room, said person had puke all over himself. Ark had no choice but to tear the shirt of him and after trying to wrestle on a clean shirt for at least half an hour, he gave up and just threw the blanket over the boy and left.

Alpha could've always put on another shirt before coming downstairs.

Destiny, knowing that most girls in the room were staring at Alpha's bare torso, walked up to her brother, "Hey, why don't you go back up and put on a shirt before coming back down?"

Alpha made no action to move. Instead, he just stood there, body tensed, as if preparing for an attack.

"Alpha?"

Destiny cupped the boy's cheek before flinching away.

His eyes were of a deep green colour, nothing like the usual sea green that twinkles.

He was angry.

Destiny was aware of it.

However, it was the intensity and the coldness that made her flinch away.

The son of Poseidon was radiating cold and heat at the same time.

"Alpha," This time, Destiny was more careful, "Calm down. Whatever it is, just calm down."

Everyone saw Destiny flinch.

That made them worried.

Destiny had flinched. It was serious.

The Phoenix started to gather around the children of Poseidon, preparing for a fight that everyone could tell was going to happen.

As if on cue, Alpha loosen his grip he had on his arms and shot up into the air. Before anyone could react, he changed his direction and headed straight for Piper.

Jason did not think it through when he defended Piper with his body. Alpha slammed into him and they crashed out a nearby window.

Everyone rushed out of the mansion.

The Phoenix lunged for their leader while the demigods pushed forward to help Jason.

With a swipe of his hand, a huge gust of wind knocked both groups of people off their feet.

It wasn't exactly the right time but Destiny was proud of Alpha's control over his new powers.

Alpha sent punch after punch at Jason and the son of Jupiter had no chance against the anger fuelled boy.

Seeing his friend being beaten up, Frank shifted into the wolf and went for Alpha. He pounced onto the boy and with his weight, he managed to get the son of Poseidon off Jason. The demigods soon followed suit to help keep Alpha off his feet. Every now and then, you would hearing one hissing in pain as they came in contact with someone who has a different coloured tattoo up their arms.

"What do you want from me?" Alpha growled.

"Excuse me? You attacked Jason!" Clarisse scolded.

Alpha growled again and this time an earthquake hit where the demigods were at and they all loosen their grips on him.

He got back up on his feet.