XIV - Ariana

Evangeline's POV:

Evangeline found herself in a vast train station, which seconds ago was filled with hundreds of people. She looked around wearily for Tom, but saw no other sign of life.

She walked to a wall and sat down, sobbing. She knew it was no use and wouldn't help her in any case, but it was the only thing on her mind.

She was so close to freedom, to leaving the muggle world...

only to be left at a deserted train station.

Suddenly, she felt a shadow looming above her.

She shrieked.

"Ahh!" Evangeline cried.

The shadow belonged to a girl around the same age as her.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." The girl said earnestly.

"I- uhm." said a confused Evangeline.

"I er, saw you crying. Are you alright?" asked the girl.

"Yes- er no. I'm looking for-" Evangeline started, but remembered the girl might be a muggle.

"For?" The girl inquired.

"Platform 9 3/4" Evangeline mumbled. 

"Oh! That's great, I'm heading there too!" exclaimed the girl.

"Huh...?" 

The girl leaned in.

"You're a witch, aren't ya?" whispered the girl into Evangeline's ear.

Evangeline's eyes widened in a split second.

"Er- n-no! Where would you get that ridiculous idea from!" Evangeline stuttered.

"There's no use tryna hide it from me, you see, I'm a witch too!" said the girl, beaming.

"Y-you are?" whispered Evangeline.

"Mmhmm! Lucky for you I know where Platform 9 3/4 is. We gotta go there before the train leaves otherwise we won't be able to go!" urged the girl.

Evangeline got up, grinning, and wiped her tears.

"Well then, what are you waiting for, lets go!" said Evangeline.

The girls walked up to a tall brick wall.

"Erm-?" Evangeline squeaked.

"Here's Platform 9 3/4!" said the girl.

"Um, is this some type of jo-" 

Evangeline was interrupted by the girl rushing to the wall at full speed.

"Wait!" Evangeline shouted, "You're going to crash!"

The girl did not crash. In fact, it was the contrary. The girl went straight through the wall.

Evangeline was shocked and entirely mystified.

She nervously grabbed her suitcases and put one foot after the other through the wall with her eyes shut tightly.

When she peeked, she saw that she was in the midst of many people, rushing and scurrying about. She spotted the girl that helped her, and made her way there.

The girl was with a group of people, presumably her friends, but right when she saw Evangeline, she turned away and squealed.

"Hey! Guys look, this is the girl I was talking about! Everyone, this is ... um, what's your name?" the girl asked sheepishly.

"Evangeline, Evangeline Goldstein." Evangeline smiled.

"Alright! Everyone this is Evangeline!" she exclaimed.

"And I'm Ariana Hopkirk!" She whispered to Evangeline.

The group of people, which consisted of an odd lanky boy with messy hair, a girl who's grin was rather contagious, and a rather classy and elegant boy who reminded her of Tom- Tom! She had to go look for Tom

"Nice to meet you! I'm Poppy Binns." The girl with the contagious grin said.

As Evangeline labeled her, she couldn't help but grin back.

"Evangeline. But I'm sure you already know that." Evangeline laughed.

The lanky, messy haired boy walked awkwardly up to her. 

"Hey! I'm Ayden Cannons. Nice to meet ya!" The boy said.

"Nice to meet you too." Evangeline started warmly.

"That 'classy' boy over there is Augustus Smith. He can be a prick sometimes." Ariana said.

The boy, which Ariana said was Agustus, merely shook his head and let out a huff.

"And anyways we're so glad to have you here! If you need anything, just ask us! I mean we're first years as well so we probably don't know that much, you'd probably be better off asking the prefects but-" Ariana was saying.

"Er- sorry to interrupt but I'm im looking for someone." Evangeline said.

"Oh of course! What's this person you're looking for?" asked Ariana.

"Um, he kinda acts like Augustus, has curly black hair, and is probably carrying a book of some sort." Evangeline said earnestly.

Ariana laughed.

"Ok, gotcha! Black curly haired bookworm Augustus. This shouldn't be to hard! I'll letcha know if I see him!" smiled Ariana. 

"Thanks!" said Evangeline.

She was quite happy that she had already made a group of friends, but she pushed that in the back of her mind. Right now, she was just going to focus on one thing that mattered the most; to find Tom. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Yes yes yes more characters :>

pls vote for the story! ^^

-uandurbl00dychick3n