IX - Revealed Secret Part 2

After some time, Dumbledore managed to explain her lineage. 

"So you're saying that Evangeline is the descendant of a powerful witch? Like, one of the founders of this magical school as well?" exclaimed a very bewildered Tom.

"Yes," Dumbledore said, "However you must not mention this to anyone. I am going to continue researching your background in secret."

"Why?" Evangeline asked.

"Well one, if people find out your lineage, there might be some ... bad people that will want to hurt you. And second, this is a really big thing. This is why I need to do this in secrecy. If all goes well, then I will find out who your parents are." Dumbledore stated.

After a few moments of silence, Dumbledore smiled.

"Well, that's all! Everything is the same except that Evangeline is going to be going with you, Tom, to Hogwarts. I already told Mrs. Cole. Farewell for now!" Dumbledore said before disappearing into thin air.

Both children sat in awe, looking at each other when the door burst open - it was Mrs. Cole.

"Finally! You blasted children are going to be out of here!" stated a very very happy Mrs. Cole.

"That fine man enrolled you in a strict school for the deranged devil children!" squealed Mrs. Cole, quite gleefully.

"What?" Evangeline said, horrified.

"Oh yes, he's going to send you to a school to fix your terrible behavior!" Mrs. Cole started laughing and skipped (as best as she could for an old lady) out of the room.

"That man? He- he's going to send us to a school for the deranged?" Evangeline drawled.

"No. I believed that was to cover up any suspicions. It makes sense, doesn't it? I mean, how are you going to explain to Mrs. Cole that instead of fixing our 'devilish' behavior, the school we're going to is in fact going to be enhancing it?" Tom reasoned.

"Oh." was all Evangeline could say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This chapter was a little shorter but in the next chapter, more hoggy warty things are coming up :)

-uandurbl00dychick3n