XV - The beginning for Tom

A/N:

Just wanted to say, special shoutout to Burning_Chicken  for reading all my chapters and uplifting my spirits by voting TvT

but I luv all of you ofc <3

Now let's get started with the story! :>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom's POV:

I was shoved through the wall and was standing in the midst of people. The odd thing was, however, that some people were dressed rather peculiar. Some older aged people were in some sort of ceremonial robes and holding ... sticks?

Tom shuddered to himself. Did he make his way into a cult of some sort? If he did, he better escape before someone approached him.

He felt a presence behind him, so he whirled around and narrowed his eyes at the person.

"Can I help you?" Tom inquired.

A blond young boy with a resting annoying grin gave a toothy lopsided smile towards Tom.

"Are you a mudblood or pure, huh?" He suddenly asked.

Tom was taken aback, as he was unaware of what those terms meant. But, he also sensed that his entire future was based upon this very question.

"P-pure. Pureblood, of course." Tom said.

The blond haired boy narrowed his eyes before smiling once again.

"I knew it, of course you're a pureblood. You're much more sophisticated than stupid muggles." the boy laughed.

"Come, you should stay with me and the boys. We're all pure, of course. I'm Abraxas. Abraxas Malfoy. Yes, I am from one of the top prestigious wizard and witch pureblood families, the Malfoys, of course. And you are?" Abraxas boasted.

"Tom. Tom Riddle." Tom replied.

"Hmmm, never heard of that. You must be from the lesser pureblood families, then. Nevertheless, you're still pure so that's fine." said Abraxas.

Tom glared at Abraxas as a warning for his choice of words.

"Hmm? I am, lesser, yes? And what exactly have you accomplished other than bathing in the glory of your family line?" Tom said dangerously.

"O-oh. Um. Yo-'you're right. Er, follow me and I'll show you the rest of the boys." Abraxas said nervously, slightly shaking at the change of his demeanor. 

Tom slightly nodded his head as if to indicate that Abraxas had permission to go. 

So these are what real witches and wizards look like ... interesting, Tom thought to himself.

Abraxas gulped and started walking towards a group of sophisticated boys. 

"This is Tom. He's a pureblood." said Abraxas.

"A pureblood, eh? That's to be expected, after all." said a black haired boy.

"And you are?" Tom inquired, doing his best to be selective of speaking.

"Why, Avery Lestrange of course? Why are you even askin- oh, you must be quite high to even ask who I am. Very well, it seems that you are familiar with pureblood ways. This is Theodore Nott, Evan Rosier, and Antonin Dolohov! Welcome to the gang." He smirked.

Theodore Nott gave a tight smile and stuck his hand out to shake, but Tom did not take his hand, resulting in a very, very embarrassed Theodore. 

Evan Rosier flashed a smile that gave off friendly vibes, but still had a cold edge to it, as if he were very selective of who he showed his smile to. 

Antonin Dolohov merely gave Tom a nod of acknowledgement, which Tom returned. Just by these first encounters did Tom judge them. By their greetings, he decided that Dolohov would be the best to confide in, if any problems. 

"So, did you come here yourself?" asked Avery.

Tom widened his eyes. Evangeline, of course! He had completely forgotten about her, and felt ashamed.

"Excuse me for a moment." Tom said briefly before leaving the group of boys.

I have to find Evangeline. I lost her for so long and I didn't even look for her! She might not even know about the wall that brings you here. Ugh, if only stupid muggles didn't have such crowds. Now, where is she?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sry yall I haven't been posting quite frequently because of the lack of time and motivation :<

I'll do my best to keep continuing this story!

Please be patient with me in the time being :) 

(Who am I kidding prolly nobody's still here lolz)

-uandurbl00dychick3n