V Live ♡︎ Jeon Jungkook

Enjoy this too adorable imagine :)

*****

Jungkook POV

"We, are at the hotel right now... the other members are probably resting." I answered some of the fans's question in the V live I was doing right now.

Our world tour has always allowed me the opportunity to interact with the fans much more then our regular days in our busy schedules back in Korea through the V live app.

"Where is y/n right now?" I read out loud the question that this fan asked. I leaned back in my chair and  scratched the back of my head. "Uhh... y/n right now is at the hotel's gym. I don't know why she went there, she really hates doing any kind of sport" I said and chuckled to myself. "But she's supposed to be back in any minute tho." I nodded.

I kept on rambling about my day and about the concerts when I suddenly heard the door opening.

Y/n POV

I put the key card inside, and opened the door to my shared hotel room with Jungkook.
I just finished a workout, after I had to literally  drag myself out of bed to go the hotel's gym. I need sometimes to workout or I might as well turn into a human potato.

"And that's what we did today-" I could hear Jungkook talking to someone. Perhaps his father or something I thought, so after I came inside the room and closed the door, I went over to where Jungkook sat to greet whoever he was talking to, but was caught in my actions when I suddenly saw I was in front of a phone screen that broadcasted a live.

"Oh my god-" I blurted about of nowhere when I saw I was in the middle of a V live that is broadcasting to millions right now. As quickly as I could, I went out of the frame.

Jungkook chuckled at my behavior. "Love what are you doing? Come and say hello to Army." Jungkook said and softly grabbed my arm, trying to pull me back inside the frame.

"Oh no, no, no..." I said and shook my head violently a couple of times. "I look like a sweaty pig, there's no way I'm showing myself like this, Army will have to forgive me."

Jungkook huffed and rolled his eyes. "Guys, please tell her that she always looks amazing and that she's just being annoying right now." Jungkook told the viewers.

I slowly showed only the end of my head and said "Army, it's for your own benefit, you really don't want to see me right now I promise."

"Let me take a quick shower and I'll be back to sit with you ok?" I said and played softly with Jungkook's hair.

"You promise?" He asked and took my hand that was playing with his hair to his own.

"I promise." I said. Jungkook nodded and brought my hand that he was holding to his lips and kissed it gently.

I quickly got inside the shower and tried to make myself look decent enough for the live. I dried my hair and put just a bit amount of makeup, got dressed, and then went out to sit next to Jungkook.

Jungkook's habit of sniffing hair came to sight, as he grabbed my head gently, only to sniff my 'after the shower' hair. "Mhm, your hair smells nice love." He said and kissed the side of my head. I smiled at the little gesture. 'Thank you' I mouthed him.

Jungkook then started to read through the comments that were left. "Oh they have some questions here for us.." Jungkook said while still going through the thousands of comments. "Do you want to answer some?" He looked at me.

"Yeah of course, why not" I shrugged.

"Mhmm let's see... Oh- what is your favorite body part of each other?" Jungkook read from the screen and then turned around to face me. "Want to try to guess each other's?" He said and nudged my shoulder playfully.

I slightly laughed at his behavior, he was just too cute to handle sometimes.
"Ok I'll go first." I announced. "I think that..." I said and took my time to think. "I think that you like my shoulders maybe?" I said a little unsure.

Jungkook hummed. "They're defiantly nice..." he said and nodded his head a couple of times. "Tho I can't really say on live what is really my favorite part of your body is." He said with a mischievous smirk.

When I realized what he was talking about I gasped dramatically and slapped his arm playfully. "Yah! Jungkook!" I yelled. "You're gross" I said and chuckled.

"Ah! Why did you had to hit? They asked, I answered." He said acting all innocent now.
"Don't you think it's weirder that your favorite part of my body is my thighs?".

Damn. He really exposed me here.
"And what's weird exactly in liking your boyfriend's thighs? I mean... have you ever had the chance to look at them?" I shrugged and then turned my attention to the live broadcast. "Right guys? Tell him that I'm not the only one that obsessed with them.." I said.

Jungkook then sighed and slightly laughed. "Ok!" He said and clapped his hands together, ready to move on. He got closer to the screen and read some more of the comments out loud, and then out of nowhere "Wha- y/n everyone in the comments saying how much you're cute and how much they love y- but what about me guys?!" Jungkook asked in a whiny voice and pretended he was hurt.

I smiled to myself, thinking of how much I got lucky to have both an amazing partner like Jungkook and having also the full support from his fans.

After Jungkook and I answered some more random questions, it was time to close the live. We said our goodbyes and then Jungkook pressed the 'ending live' button.

"That was fun." Jungkook said after closing the live, and intertwined our hands together. I hummed softly at the sudden warm and familiar touch and nodded.

"Want to go to bed?" Jungkook asked, softly rubbing his thumb across my hand.

"Yes please." I said with a smile on my face.

We then got up from the chairs we sat on, with our hands still intertwined together, and went over to lie in bed. We then buried ourselves both under the covers.

We made ourselves comfortable inside the bed. Jungkook then stared into my eyes. "Thank you for staying and being next to me through this. You don't understand how much it means to me and how much I appreciate you."

I let my hand that was resting on the side of his neck to go up to cup his cheek. Instead of answering, I just captured our lips together into a soft and warm kiss. The kiss was slow and tender, no words were needed, just us showing our love through touch.

I then slowly pulled away from the kiss, only to be met with Jungkook's hand at the back of my head that quickly pulled me into another loving and passionate kiss.

He kept his lips on mine for just a bit longer, and then slowly pulled away.
Our foreheads rested against each other, and only our soft breathes could've been heard in the room.

And without even saying anything, we both knew we love each other.

*****

Just want to say a quick thing. Don't really expect sad endings in my imagines book because I really don't like reading like these myself :(
So happy endings 99.9% of times, it's on!
♥︎