On your period ♡︎ Preferences

Hey everyone!
I would love if you comment what do you think about my work so far.
Do you enjoy it? Just tell me what do you think and please don't be a silent reader, I love hearing what you think and talk with you :(

*****

Hoseok

"Hobi what are you doing?" You said giggling as Hoseok picked you up in his arms from the bed and took you to the bathroom.
"I am taking you, my baby, to take a hot bath to relieve your pain." He said as he put you on top of the counter and running a bath.

The whole day, Hoseok was treating you like a baby, going over the top with his actions. You already told him that this time it wasn't one of those extremely painful periods, it was actually kinda tolerable, but of course he didn't listen and did everything you could've done by yourself, by himself.
Although sometimes it was a bit annoying, how could you complain when he was the one who was treating you?

"Here baby, the bath is ready. Do you need help taking off your clothes?" He asked concerned.

You sighed. "Hobi, for the 10th time today, I'm completely fine. You are the one who should rest, you took care of me today and I'm so grateful for that, but for now, go rest. I love you." You said opening your arms for him to come. He looked at you lovingly before accepting your hug and hugging you.
"I love you too my baby." He said in the crook of your neck, kissing it and you stayed like this for some time, enjoying each other warmth.

If there was anyone in the world you would've wanted to take care of you, without any doubt you would've chosen Hoseok.

Namjoon

You opened the door, reveling your boyfriend with a worried expression on his face, who stands there with full four bags in his hands.
"Namjoon? what are you doing here? And why the hell do you have so many bags with you?" You asked opening the door for him to let him inside.

Namjoon set the bags on the floor and came to stand in front of you while you closed the door. "Well... you told me this morning you got your period and I mean.." he said as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "It's the first time you've ever told or felt comfortable to tell me and I didn't know what to buy so I just grabbed randomly all the things I thought you needed and-"

"Joonie" you said with a small smile, cutting his cute rambling.
"Thank you for worrying about me. I appreciate it." You said and stood on your tippy toes to peck his full lips.

"Ah... it's nothing" he said with a shy smile, looking down. "Are you in pain now?" He asked looking back up.
"It hurts a bit but not so bad." You said.
"You want to cuddle and eat some of the things I bought?" He asked hopefully. 

How could you say no to this face?
You nodded and he bent down to grab a specific bag full of snacks and you went together to cuddle on the couch, watching your favorite show and munching the things he bought

"Thank you Joonie." You said and pressed your lips to the side of his mouth, and then his lips again.

Jungkook

The door suddenly opened, causing you to almost have a heart attack "I'm here Y/n!" You heard Jungkook's voice as he came rushing to you. Panting and breathing heavily he sat next to you and brought you inside his hands, hugging you.
All of the warmth you felt from being in his arms didn't stop you for shouting at him. "Yah are you insane I was about to faint you scared the living shit out of me Jungkook!" You said with wide eyes.