Public ♡︎ Jeon Jungkook*

WARNING : MATURE CONTENT!

Everybody say thank you for the amazing photo down here that inspired me in this update, get ready I'm about to bless your eyes :

*****

Watching the monitors closely from backstage, you just couldn't take your eyes off Jungkook for a moment that was performing like his life depending on it on stage.

Clothes showing off golden tanned skin, the sweat was dripping down on his forehead and the rest of his body, the veins in his bulky arms, his voice that already became raspy and hoarse by the end of the concert.
He was just a damn meal to your eyes, and you loved the idea that you were his partner so you could do whatever you want with him after the show ends. You loved the idea as well that there are probably thousand of people in that arena that would give all their money and all they have in a heartbeat just to spend one night with Jungkook.

But when the door closes, the only one that was with him and he wanted was you.

You bite your lip as you felt yourself getting hotter and hotter as time passes by and your eyes don't dare to move an inch from your talented boyfriend.
Yes, you were attracted to talent and when you just see him on stage, you sometimes forget he is the one that you always call your cute bunny.

On stage he is a daddy.

Seeing them saying their goodbyes and bow to the fans, you smirked a bit as an idea popped in your mind. You tapped one of the female staff that was watching the show next to you,
"Hey can you tell Kookie when they come here to meet me in the room next to the boys?" You said with a small smile.

"Of course." She replied with a smile and you thanked her and turned around. You went straight to the room you were talking about.

"This is going to be good..." you said to yourself as you opened the door and settled inside.

The room was exactly next to the room all the boys got ready in, which means that if you're not being careful enough... anyone could hear.

A bit later

"Y/n?" Jungkook called as he opened the door to the room you told him to come.

When he came in his shirt was open, only one button was in, giving you view of his muscly sweaty chest. He ruffled his semi wet hair and brushed it back with his hand, exposing his sweaty forehead, causing butterflies in your stomach.
"Hey." You said with a small smile as you got up from the couch and made your way to him, giving you a warm smile.
You walked a bit past him just to close the door, locking it behind you. You bit your lip and then turned around.