Birthday Surprise ♡︎ Kim Taehyung

30/12

*****

Y/n POV

"Y/n, he'll be here any minute. Finish what you're doing already." Jungkook half whispered half yelled at me.

"Well you see I'm trying!" I answered him in the same tone that he spoke. "This cake it's just too damn big for this mini fridge. Just... just stall him for one more minute, I promise I'll finish until then." I said and Jungkook quickly nodded and left the room.

Today was Taehyung's birthday, and the members and I were planing a surprise for him on the stage in front of the fans. We planned to surprise him while they're on stage, bringing out a cake for him and singing 'Happy Birthday' with the fans while in the background there'll be pictures of Taehyung from childhood to these days.

So while Taehyung went to the bathroom before the show, I quickly tried to put the cake I ordered inside the fridge which was in the boys's backstage room.

I finally successfully managed to put the cake inside the fridge when two seconds later the door opened, revealing my handsome boyfriend.

"Heyyy" I quickly got up and turned around, trying not to look suspicious.

Tae, who was already dressed up and was ready for the concert raised one eyebrow out of confusion. He slightly chuckled as I made my way towards him. "You're acting kinda suspicious... is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yes of course... why wouldn't it be?" I said, maybe a bit to enthusiastic. I brought my hands up to fix the collar of his shirt and cleared my throat.  "So... how's my favorite birthday boy is doing?" I asked quickly trying to change the subject.

"Very nice actually.. Excited for the show" Tae nodded his head a couple of times. "But right now, this birthday boy came to take his beautiful girlfriend up so she could be with him before he goes up the stage" he said and stared down at me with his beautiful deep eyes.

Tae intertwined slowly our hands together and then started leading me all the way through the backstage area and up the stairs until we were just near the opening to get out to the stage.

"One minute left guys" the staff member announced the others that the time to go on stage is here.

"Have fun over there Taehyungi. Try not to miss me to much yeah?" I laughed and winked at him.

"Ah, you know that would be impossible." Tae groaned jokingly and pecked my lips, like he always does before he goes up to perform. "Goodbye baby" he waved at me. He turned around and stepped out with the other members, then, millions of screams started to appear.

I watched from the back the whole show and enjoyed every second of it. To see my boyfriend getting love not only for me, but from also thousands of people made me super happy.

I almost felt a bit sad when the time of the surprise came and I had to quit watching the performance in order to bring the cake out and set everything up.

I made my way all the way from the boys's backstage room to where you could go on stage, carefully carrying the cake in my hands. Now, all I had to do was to wait for the signal for me to go out with the cake.