When he gets jealous ♡︎ Preferences

Im really sorry it took so while for me to upload. Im really, really, trying me best. I love you all so much, thank you for waiting🤍

*

♥︎   Kim Seokjin

"Aren't you tired already from looking and fangirling all day on pictures of Gong Yoo?" Seokjin huff as he throws himself to lay next to you on bed. Smiling cheekily, you look at him and shake your head cutely before continuing to stare at the famous actor's handsome face. "He's so handsome.." you mumble as you stare at his beauty.

Your hear from beside you a 'tch' sound. "He's not that even handsome besides, isn't he like way too old?" Seokjin asks watching you. You stare at Jin with bored expression.

"Baby, you're old as well, do you hear me complaining?" You say sarcastically but Seokjin opened his eyes dramatically. Laughing at him, you close your phone and hug him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" you say between giggles. "You're not old" you say and peck his lips. "You're just jealous" you say instead.

"Yah I'm not jealous" he says hurt and you raise an eyebrow. "Whatever you say" you say and turn on your side to keep staring at some photos, before a hand grabs smoothly your phone away from your hand and you hear him tosses it to the side. Jin then cuddle you from behind and rests his head on your shoulder. "Well maybe I'm jealous, but only because I'm way more handsome then him. I'm the one you should fangirl about not him." He says like a child and you chuckle. You turn in his arms so you're face to face with him.

"There's no way in the world his looks can be compared with yours." You say reassuring him and he smiles after hearing you admitting it.
"He wins." You say all of a sudden and he loses it.

"Yah Y/n!"

♥︎   Min Yoongi

Standing behind, you lean your head on your boyfriend's shoulder as you were debating about what movie you should pick to watch at the cinema. Yoongi then shakes his head about your movie pick and start complaining. "Y/n why are you picking horror when both of us know-"

"Y/n?" You hear your name being called and you turn to the side to see a masculine figure making his way to you. And that's when you recognize one of your dance partners whom you used to dance with back at the days but you lost connection with once you quitted. "Oh Y/n long time no seen." He says after realizing it's really you and pulls you into a hug. You couldn't see you boyfriend raising his eyebrow from behind. You smile warmly at him after recalling all the nice moments you spent in the past together.  "This is Yoongi." You introduce your boyfriend to him.

"Her boyfriend." He adds with expressionless face as he stare at the both of you.

"Y/n should we exchange numbers? Maybe we could meet on Wednesday-"

"We're hanging out." Yoongi says with bored tone. "Oh.." your friend chuckle awkwardly. "Well maybe Thursday-"

"She's coming to work with me." Yoongi says and look at your friend in the eyes. You look between the both of them as you felt the tension. It took you a few moments to realize what it was all about. Yoongi was jealous. You liked this idea that most of the times cold hearted boyfriend felt jealousy.

"Listen" you say to your friend. "Why don't we just exchange numbers and schedule later because I'm here with my boyfriend and we need to see a movie." You say and grab Yoongi's hand in yours and you feel him relaxe.
After the exchange your friend leaves and you turn to face Yoongi. Kissing him between his eyebrows you say "relax your frown love, you're the only man in my life." Yoongi then bit his lips as he looks down at you. "I'm not jealous." He says.