When someone touches you 2 ♡︎ Preferences

Yay another update! Enjoy :))

*****

Jung Hoseok

Standing in front of the table full of delicious food, you were trying to decide what you were craving the most. Ugh everything looks so good.. you thought. Should I take this? You asked yourself, reaching your hand forward to grab a so looking yummy-

"Excuse me."

Oh? You turned your head to the right only to watch a young man making his way to you.
"I saw you standing here by yourself? Are you choosing what to eat?" He asked with a charming smile.

He's cute you thought.
You both had a small conversation about random things and you found yourself actually enjoying in here more after your friend magically disappeared from a party she herself invited you to with her friends you clearly didn't know.

The talk was going so well, until he started getting a little touchy with you. Was it your fault for making him feel comfortable with you?
You shifted in place as he kept touching different areas each time.
You thought about telling him to go to the bathroom but he kept begging you to stay and you started to feel lost.

"Excuse me, but I think your touch makes her uncomfortable." A voice of a male said, making you look at him. He was tall and handsome with dark hair that rests on his forehead and tanned skin. You mentally let out a sigh of relief, thanking the stranger that came for your help.

"I'm sorry but I think if it was uncomfortable she would've told me, right y/n?" He asked as he kept rubbing your shoulder.

You look into the stranger eyes, begging him with your eyes to help you.
It seems like he got your message so calmly he asked the man to leave. "Listen, she's not comfortable. Please leave while I'm still being nice." He said, now lowering his voice.

The man you had conversation with dropped his hand from your shoulder, rolled his eyes and turned to leave "whatever, she's not even that pretty." He said and left.
You looked down at the ground playing with the sleeve of your long shirt.

"Don't listen to him. You're really pretty." The stranger said with a soft voice tone making you smile a bit.

"Thank you..."

"Hoseok. But you're cute so you can call me Hobi." He said with a cute smile making you giggle a bit.

"Thank you Hobi for helping me."

And for the rest of night you got to know him and even exchanged your phone numbers. He is so cute.

Kim Namjoon

Namjoon has invited you to a normal gathering of his friends and you accepted it. You were sitting on the couch as Namjoon just got up and went to the kitchen to bring you a desert, so you stayed on your own.
You knew all of Namjoon's friends and you normally got pretty well with them. It was just that one of the brought a friend of his that you didn't know, and although everyone knew who you were and your relationship with Namjoon and he saw you kissing and hugging him, he just didn't stop sending dirty smiles and looks in your way throughout the whole night and that made you a little uncomfortable.