The Makeup Artist ♡︎ Kim Seokjin

*

Y/n's POV

"Seokjin? We can start now if you want." You formally informed the oldest member of the BTS group, that you can now start working on his hair and makeup.

Being a hair and makeup artist at the BigHit company has it own perks like traveling all around the world, having a great company around and being paid on doing what you love doing the most. But everything that have perks, have drawbacks too.

"Oh, ok. Let's start" Jin said while getting up from the couch he was sitting on next to the other members and came to sit on the chair in front of the mirror. Your makeup and hair products were already set on the table, ready for you to take them and let the magic begin,
Although with a face like Seokjin's the magic has already happened - his face itself is a piece of art.

You shyly smiled as you started making a light conversation with him. "How are you today Mr. Kim? Nervous?" You asked, well known to the fact they will have a big appearance at a famous TV talk show tonight.

Seokjin smiled and shook his head. "Not that much, just a bit" he said and looked at me. "And how are you today Y/n?"

And this is how it usually went. You making a nice small conversation with each other.
As you were talking, your hands kept memorizing his captivating features - from his soft cheeks, to his manly bushy brows and all the way down to his gorgeous pink plump full lips.

"Y/n are you close to being done?" A voice of a male stuff sent you out of the trance you were in, the trance of staring at the beautiful, now almost ready and finished, Seokjin's face.
You quickly snapped out of it. "Oh I'll be finished in a two." I informed the staff as he gave me a thumb up.

"Seokjin-ah, we're all finished here so we will go to prepare next to the stage. Come when you finish?" Namjoon said, referring to the whole members that were now dressed and prepared.

Jin approved with a nod and then they left.

The second the sound of the door shutting was heard, that's when Jin quickly got up from his chair and in a quick move he wrapped his long arms around my figure and lowered his head to press his lips against mine. I happily sighed against his lips, treasuring the feeling of his full lips pressed against mine.

"I missed you." Jin sighed after he pulled away. "This hidden relationship is starting to get on my nerves" he said as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I smiled as I cupped the soft skin of his cheek. "I know Jinnie... me too" I smiled sadly. "But we have to...." you admitted, as much as it hurts. In the K-pop industry, not even one person has ever dared to date a non famous person. They all dated each other. And you completely understood why - the pressure of protecting a person from all the negativity this industry brings could tear the relationship apart. The need to keep the that one you love, safe, sometimes could be too much for the idols to deal with and to be obsessed about so they just prefer to stay away from it.

So that's why you and Jin tried to hide your relationship that was being built through out the times you've spent with the team. You knew that a relationship with an Idol is complicated and as much as you tried to avoid falling for him, and you really did try, falling for Seokjin just meant to happen. From his charming looks to his amazing and funny self, it was just unavoidable. And you fell.

"Don't you think we've been keeping this relationship for a long period of time now? I really want to show you off to the world" Jin said as he tried convincing me for the 10th time maybe to go public.

I sighed deeply and looked up to meet his dreamy deep brown eyes that I adore so much. "I want to Jin. I really want to scream and shout to the whole world that I got the world wide handsome with me and that you're all mine." I said as we both giggled over the nickname I just called him.

"I'm just scared." I said with a sigh.

Jin smiled down knowingly at me and pressed his lips to my forehead. "We will think together about what we should do, but for now, let's go." He said as he grabbed my hand and led us to the door. As soon as we went out of the room, he left my hand, like nothing has ever happened in between these walls.

As soon as the boys went outside, I came back to the room backstage to think a bit and organize my makeup. As I was packing everything inside the bags, the door then opened revealing the members after the talk show has ended.

"Hey Y/n" they all greeted me while walking inside the room. As I smiled while greeting them back, I noticed one of them is missing. "Did the show went well? Oh and, aren't you guys supposed to be seven?" I chuckled while keeping packing the products.

Jungkook looked around the room and scratched the back of his head. "Yeah... where is even Seokjin?" He asked confused.

"Yah! A man today can't even go to the toilet without being searched all the time." Jin said as he came inside the room, not shocking me as he always keep telling jokes, but what came after it, this one had me shocked.

Jin made his way to me with a smile on his face. "Hey love" he said as he stood in front of me and cupped my face with both of his hands. He lowered his head for the second time today to capture our lips together in a simple, sweet kiss.

When he pulled away, I looked at him with my eyes open widely. All of the members were looking at us, smirks are spreading on their face.

"Yes, I knew it!" Jimin shouted while all the members cheered for us in the back.

With cheeks red as the color of a tomato, my gaze went down, embarrassed. "What are you doing?" I whispered to Jin as I kept my face down.

Jin hooked his fingers under my chin and slowly lifted my face up to meet his eyes. "The members here, they are just the start. It will be a slow and a long process, and it will take us a while, but I really want the world to see that you're mine, and that it's not matter if nobody has ever done it before, this thing, us. We are working well together and I love you Y/n." He said, never taking his eyes off of mine.

"C'mon Y/n, agree, say yes, say yes." I heard someone whispering and praying. I looked over and of course it were Taehyung and Jungkook, who else could it be? . I chuckled at them and then turned my head back to Jin.

"Ok. We can try" I slowly said as I saw a smile growing on Jin's face. Jin cheered happily as he hugged me tightly.

Ok so now the members know, who will be next?

*

Considering on doing a pt.2 for this one.
Who knowsssss??? ;)