AUTHOR NOTE

QUIT IMPORTANT

Would love if you take a minute out of your day to read it :

Tomorrow is December 22nd which has two main things that's going to happen in this exact days.
I don't know how that happened that the both of those are in the same day but they does.

Anyway, the 22nd is the book's first year anniversary which is so shocking to me because it literally feels like yesterday when I started writing it. I hope I've shown you enough of how much I'm grateful for anyone who makes time of their day to read something I've written but if I didn't show it enough I truly, do, appreciate it.

But the main thing I wanted to talk to you about is the other things that happens tomorrow.
I never spoke about it with you, but the country I live in requires a mandatory service in the military to anyone who finish high school and since I was born in 2003 that means I already finished it and it's my time for the service. The service itself is for 2 years.

NOW WAIT A SECOND!

I just wanted to clarify that this DO NOT mean I'm leaving. Hell no. It takes a little more than that to make me quit what I'm enjoying. I just wanted to say that the first 2-3 months are going to be a bit hectic and I'm going to need to adjust the new system that I'm going into - and that means I'm going to be a bit slow with uploading but I'm NOT stopping. Just slower for the first months.

Please wait for me, cause I love y'all too much to leave. Thank you for supporting me throughout this year. Im so so entirely grateful.

Love , slutforseungmin❤️