Virtual Kisses ♡︎ Park Jimin

Get ready because cause I'm about to give you some soft hours :((

*****

Hearing your phone ringing from inside of your bedroom, you dropped everything you were doing before and sprinted down your hall to your bedroom. Picking your phone up, you see the id of the callar. 'Jiminie♡︎'.
Squealing and smiling stupidly to yourself you lay down on your bed before fixing your hair a bit to look more presentable.

It was the time again for another FaceTime call. Seeing each other faces by screen and not face to face again. Contacting each other separated by thousand kilometers away.
But even if it is a bit sad, it was enough for you. as long as you could see him and hear him, knowing he's okay, is fine by you.

Sighing, you press the green 'accept' button.
The screen opens, reviling Jimin making a cute putty face, making an instant smile grow on your face.

"Hey ugly." He finally says making you giggle.

"Hey pretty boy." You say while he brushes his hair away from his face with his hand.

He looked like he just came back from somewhere. He was still wearing his clothes from the time he went out, the black YSL
t-shirt with the black Chanel necklace. Although him makeup has been removed and he was now barefaced, he was still stunning as always with his freshly dyed baby pink hair that you couldn't wait to play with it once he comes back.

"Hey that's not fair, I called you ugly you can't just call me pretty boy." He says with a soft smile.

Turning your body over to the side while placing your head on the back of your hand you look at him. "But you are a pretty boy, do you want me to lie then?" You ask, making him chuckle.

"Ok, ok." He says in defense bettors he sighs. "How was your day today? Did you do anything special?" He asks interested while watching you with his intense yet soft eyes.

You shrugged before you let out a soft yawn. "Not really" you say shaking your head before remembering something. "Oh!" You shout suddenly making Jimin flinch and put his hand on top of his chest.

"Damn you scared me..." he whisperer before watching you sitting up enthusiastically.

You seemed to not really care about scaring him, too focused on the story you wanted to tell him. "I went to the mall today, not really for something specific, literally just to pass time..." you say focused on your story making Jimin to think how cute you are, but he doesn't say anything, just letting you ramble.