Tongue Technology ♡︎ Min Yoongi*

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT.
-Read only if you're comfortable. Also, this is my first time writing a smut, please don't judge me if it's bad, I tried my best :(

*Also, she's on the pill, no condoms in here so don't start spamming on pregnancy and all..🙄

*****

He's supposed to be here in any minute. C'mon Min Yoongi I missed you like hell, where the hell are you?

Oh this? This is how a desperate girl who hasn't seen her boyfriend in two month due to a tour around the world sounds like.

Yes, you were very desperate and you weren't afraid to admit it. You missed his scent, his face, his laugh, his touch, your quality time.
You couldn't even think straight anymore, all you knew is that you needed him and his body on top of you right now, the soft kisses and the hugs will be saved for later.

A sound of jiggling keys cut your thoughts immediately. You quickly rushed to your apartment entrance, stopping when you see the person you were longing to see so much.

You both stood there just looking at each other, admiring each the other person. You could feel the tension in the air, both of you were feeling it, waiting to see who will make the first move.

Yoongi broke the eye contact and bent down to place his heavy bag on the floor. The second he came back up and locked his eyes on you, that's where you mattered "fuck it" and you rushed forward to pull his shirt and clash your mouths together in a passionate kiss, kicked the door and closed it.

The passionate kiss didn't last for long, exactly three second later Yoongi bit your bottom lips and inserted his tongue to your mouth. Both of you were fighting for dominance but you didn't care much, you just let him win.

With your hands in his hair, still making out, he patted your right thigh signaling for you to jump. You jumped, obeying him, and he easily caught and now were blindly leading you to your bedroom.

Laying you on your bed, he broke the kiss, allowing you to breath a bit. He groaned, "Fuck I missed you so much".
Your underwear by now were soaking wet. This is what two months can do.
Groaning impatiently, you flipped both of you so now you were straddling him. You went straight for his neck, licking and giving small bites. After making small marks, you kept exploring the whole area,collarbones are your  next target, knowing this was his weakest spot.

Soft moans came from his mouth, he was definitely enjoying it, but as much as he was enjoying it, he knew he needed to stop. He had other plans for you.

He grabbed your hair forcefully and pulled it back causing loss of connection between your mouth and his collarbones. You whimpered, looking at him like a lost puppy, not until he suddenly flipped you both back to the first position, he was now on top.

He waisted no time to lift your shirt up, reviling your naked chest to him because you don't like wearing bra when you're inside. Yoongi admired your beautiful chest, getting so turned on already, before deciding to lean down and wrap his lips around your right erected nipple.

An unexpected moan slipped out of your mouth. I missed him so much.
Yoongi didn't stop licking and sucking and then moved to give attention to the other nipple. He kept twirling his tongue around it and short time later he left it and kissed his way down your stomach, reaching your pants.