Airport Fashion Stylist ♡︎ Min Yoongi

Imagine inspired by the majestic outfit :

This is literally my favorite Yoongi airport fashion look ever

This is literally my favorite Yoongi airport fashion look ever. Emo Yoongi just hits different.

Y/n's POV

The curtains were pushed all the way to the side, making the room brighter then the feeling I was having today. My head was tucked deeply into Yoongi's firm chest and a pair of strong yet gentle arms were wrapped around my figure, keeping me warm.

"Mhhm" I sighed as I snuggled more into his chest. "I don't want you to go" I whispered with my eyes still closed.

Yoongi sighed as well as he tightened his grip around me and nodded. "I know, me too. But I need to. I delayed all my tasks for today so I could spend more time with you, so that means that the tasks need to happen today.." he said as he stroked my hair softly.

"What are your tasks for today?" I asked with my sleepy voice.

"Well... I need to finish packing, I need to go to the studio to grab some music making equipment that I left there, I need to confirm with the driver to pick me up from here and not from the dorm and... Oh and I still haven't picked my outfit for the airport today" he listed.

Suddenly an idea pooped in my mind.
"Yoongi" I called him and put my chin on his chest so I could see his face. He hummed, signaling me to speak.
"How about that you will do all the many things you have to do today and leave the outfit picking for me? This way at least one task won't have to worry you anymore." I suggested hopefully. The thing is, I've always wanted to dress Yoongi up. Of course I'm not a fashion expert, not even close to, I'm the most basic person in the world, but still I've always dreamed about doing it.

I could see the wheels turning in Yoongi's head. He was thinking about it. "I don't know..." he said with a sigh. "There will be people who will be taking pictures, people are going to talk, and because I'm not stopping at the dorm where most of my clothes are, I don't have too many things here to play with" he said as he kept stroking my hair, trying not to hurt my feelings.

I changed my position so instead of lying I was now sitting. "Have you never heard that simple is beautiful?" I jokingly scolded him. "Please I will make it interesting, just give me a chanceeeeee!" I moved to begging and dragged my voice at the last word.

Yoongi, who couldn't really say no to me, against one's will, had to agree. "Fine".

Excitement took over me as I threw myself onto him and hugged his life out of him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" I said while kissing his chest between each thank you. Yoongi tried to push me off of him, but huffed and gave up by wrapping his hands around me when he found out he couldn't get rid of my affectionate self.

*

Time rolled by, Yoongi already left for his studio to take what he needed to take, meanwhile I, stood in front of the closet. The variety of clothes wasn't big since it was my apartment and Yoongi hasn't left here too many clothes, but although it was a challenge, I was ready for it.

Simple, but interesting. That was my motive for the outfit. I grabbed out of the closet a simple white buttoned up shirt that I always wear when I miss the presence of Yoongi. Then, simple black pants caught my attention. That could be a nice combination I though. But how can I make it more interesting?

"Hey" a voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Yoongi was leaning against the bedroom door looking as handsome as ever. "Hey" I said back with a smile.

"How is my outfit doing? The car with the members will come pick me up in thirty five minutes" he informed as he made his way towards me.
"So... I guess we shall start making you ready?" I said with excitement in my voice.

I let Yoongi wear what I've prepared for him and then made him sit on my makeup chair in front of the mirror. I added his pierced ears a simple silver earrings and then heated up my flatting iron. My hands gently flattened his already flat and long hair, making it cover his eyes slightly. Next were his shoes and bag which waited next to the front door for him to take when he leaves, and the last thing was a simple black mask.

"Anddd we're done" I said as I clapped my hands together, taking in the whole appearance of my handsome boyfriend.

"I really think I should let you dress me up more often." Yoongi said while chuckling as he checked himself in the mirror. I smiled. "I'm glad you liked it Yoongi, but most of it it's you and not me. I don't think this could fit someone else, because anyone else is not you." I said as I stepped forward to hug him.

I inhaled his manly scent that I adored so much. "I'm going to miss you" I said as my voice broke slightly at the end.

Yoongi sighed deeply as he kissed the top of my head. "I'm going to miss you too. Thank god it's just a month and a half and not more." He said as he put his chin on the top of my head.

Then we heard a honk, signaling that Yoongi's ride has just arrived. "Be proud of my outfit and tell people that I made it if they ask" I reminded him as we went together to the front door.

"So, you think that with an outfit like that you're going to take the credit? I'm saying it was me" he said with an intention to annoy me as he put on his shoes and grabbed his bag from the floor. I gasped as I playfully hit his arm.

Yoongi laughed showing me his gummy smile. "Goodbye love, I'll see you in a month and a half" he said as he kissed me for the last time.

*

How many years are you a proud army ?