Your ideal day off ♡︎ Preferences

Don't forget to vote, comment and share🤍

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ♡'・ᴗ・'♡ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

♥︎ Kim Seokjin 

You honestly couldn't remember anything else but you gaming the entire day. It all started in the morning when you woke up and just planned to let the day pass smoothly but ended up with Jin insisting you to come and play with him computer games and you just got stuck in front of the screen for hours. When the evening came you got upset that you just let the day pass on something you didn't even wanted to do from the beginning.

"Hey cutie" Seokjin says after stretching both of his arms and comes to sit next to you on the couch. "Why can't I see a smile on your face?" He asks and leans forward until his face is directly in front of yours. You sigh and start playing with your hair. "I just spent the only day off I had in a while on some stupid computer games..." you mumble in an upset tone. Seokjin looks at you with a frown and reaches out to pat your head softly. "I'm sorry for making you play with me, you just needed to tell me if you didn't want to do it." He says and you shake your head and grab his hand that's on your head to hold on yours.

"No I don't regret it." You say with a smile and kiss the back of his palm. "I had fun with you Jinnie" you say and he smiles and kiss the side of your head.

"What can I do to make your mood better and apologize?" He asks with a genuine loving gaze in his eyes. "Want some of my food?" He asks with a small smirk, knowing that his homemade food is one of your favorite things to eat. You gasp and throw your arms around his figure, hugging his close to you. "Yes!" You say excitingly and hold his hands to make him stand up on his feet. "Now go already" you push him lightly and pat his butt to rush him.

"The things I do for this girl..." Seokjin mumbles.

♥︎ Min Yoongi

What can you already except from a man that sleeps, lives and breathes music?

Of course he's going to work on it on his days off as well. So that's why you weren't surprised when you woke up in the morning and the first thing you could hear are beats in the room next to Yoongi's bedroom. You look to your side to see that you are alone in bed. Rubbing the sleep out of your eyes you get up and after fixing yourself a bit you go out straight to the room where Yoongi keeps his music equipment.

Opening the half shut door you watch your boyfriend sits on the wheeled chair as he keeps hitting different buttons that make different sounds. Smiling to yourself as you watch him, you walk quietly and stand behind him. Putting your hands on his shoulders, Yoongi first flinches but when you start rubbing it up and down and opening the knots in his muscles he then relaxes and let's you continue.
"I thought this was your day off" you say softly as you keep rubbing lovingly his shoulders.
"It is..." he mumbles as he records different types of beats.

You sigh as you keep thinking that no matter what time it was or whatever day it was, he'll always work on music. You have a lot to learn from him about following your deepest passions and keeping up with them. This was what you admire him the most about. It was no use to try to convince his to come and rest with you, he'll come when he wants, and you understand him and respect him.
"Yoongs I'll be in the living room, come when you feel like ok?" You ask and he nods. You smile and bend down to press a kiss on his cheek, lingering your lips there for a couple of seconds because you see the way he closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling of your lips against his skin and then pull away and leave the room.