Messsed Up ♡︎ Jeon Jungkook

I know that Jungkook could never, but the key word is IMAGINE.
Also, pretty long so get comfortable ;)

*

It was no secret the you and Jungkook did not get along well together to say the least.

It all started in your first day as a makeup artist in BigHit Entertainment company. In your opinion, the reason you got in the company was because of your talent, passion and your hard working self. But, some people, thought that the only reason you got in was because of your father that is a friend with Bang PD, also known as the CEO of the company.

*Flashback*
Nervously, with a shaky hand I twisted the door knob to the backstage room. You've got this I thought. With a last breath, I opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, something like 20 pairs of eyes turned in my direction. I gulped nervously as I looked around the room.

"Oh you must be the new makeup artist, don't you? I heard that you're coming today" a tall yet muscular man started saying as he approached me. "Kim Namjoon" he said as he fist bummed me.

Immediately I felt less nervous and relived. There was something in this man that made me feel comfortable and appreciated. Can't explain, just a feeling. "Nice to meet you. Y/n" I said with a smile.

"Bang PD told us to treat you nice, said that you're important for him. So welcome to the crew and let me do you a little tour and show you some new people." Namjoon said with a big smile that showed his cute dimples.

"Ok, just please treat me like how you treat to anyone else, I'm nothing special." I said as we walked across the room to where the members and some stuff were.

When we stood across from them, Namjoon clasped his hands together as he introduced me to everyone.

"...and that's it. Does someone would like to say something to Y/n?"

In the the right side of my eye I saw the one who I learned that his name is Jeon Jungkook, scoffing and rolling his eyes. "Jungkookie, anything you would like to say?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side. "Not really except that I don't exactly appreciate that the only reason she's here is because she's somebody's favorite."

Ouch, I didn't except that.

*End of flashback *

And since then, it just kept going, on and on. In every chance he got, Jungkook kept reminding me and to everyone around us, that I'm here only because of favoritism. No matter how hard I tried to prove him that I actually ha a talent, he kept going.

I just got used to it as the time pass by, each comment, each eye roll, each saying. But the thing that hurt the most? I somehow managed to fall for him.

His passion that flooded out of him the second he's up on stage, his majestic voice, the amazing control he owns on his body when he dances, the way his nose scrunches up in the most cutest way when he giggles, the heartwarming smile that shows a pair of cute bunny teeth and overall, his handsomeness. All of that, and he hates me. For no reason. I'm so messed up...