Embarrassment ♡︎ Kim Namjoon

*

Ugh my precious sleep... all of this because someone above that I still don't know if really exists or no decided to 'bless' me and other women with the amazing and always so lovable and enjoyable thing called period.

I woke up feeling like daggers being twisted and turned inside my lower belly. Fucking great I thought.

I sighed deeply before deciding to try and swallow the pain to not wake up the perfect human that was sleeping next to my figure, so I turned around to the other side, trying to find a specific position that could somehow ease the pain, not before I felt something warm under the lower region of my body.

Oh god, please don't let it be what I'm thinking it is. Please don't. Please don't. Please don't. That's all I could think about.

I diverted my attention towards the bed, and that's where I noticed a big red stain.

Oh no what do I do. We're not so deep yet in our relationship that I can allow myself to be this comfortable with him.

Starting to panic, My breaths came out short and quick, trying to find a way to go from here. What do I do, what do I do... Too focused on panicking, I didn't realize my quick breathes woke up Namjoon from his sleep.

Still half asleep, he all of a sudden said with his deep morning voice  "Y/n are you o-"

"OMG DON'T LOOK, COVER YOUR EYES" you said in a hurry as you jumped on him and turned his head not too aggressively to the other side.

"Wha-" he said surprised. "Y/n what are you doing?" He asked. It's too early for me he thought as he groaned and started to turn back.

"No Namjoon-"

But it was too late. Namjoon turned around and his eyes went straight to the noticeable  blood stain on his bed sheets. He diverted his eyes from the stain to your face. You looked down, plying with your own hands, looking really embarrassed.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Come here" he whispered softly and opened his hands.

You slowly looked up, shocked that all the mess you created didn't seem to affect him like you thought. Namjoon nodded, reassuring you it's okay to come and sit on his lap.

Should I accept it? You thought. Well... he does looks extra cuddly with the hoodie he's wearing right now.

You sighed and went to sit on his lap only for him to wrap his hands around you.
Silence fell between the both of you, not until you decided to speak. "I'm sorry" you said sniffing.

"For what baby?" Namjoon chuckled. He couldn't believe you though it was actually disturbing him.

"For ruining your bed sheets because of my stupid period that I can't control" you said, snuggling him.

Namjoon shook his head and started to run his hands softly through your hair. "It's natural. I don't mind it. In fact, now I have the opportunity to take care of my girl, so I'm happy."

Wiping your tears, you slowly backed up to look at his face. "Really?" You asked surprised.

Namjoon gave you a big dimpled smile and nodded his head. "How about you go take a shower while I clean the bed, and then I'm going to somehow try to make you a breakfast and we're gonna spend our morning watching movies?" He asked wiping the already almost dried up tears for you.

"You? Breakfast? Make?" You said with a giggle. "Are you sure you're not going to burn the house down if I let you make us one?" You said, brows raised.

Namjoon made a 'tsk' sound with his tongue not before he pulled me for a quick kiss. "Go shower baby".

"Aye aye captain" you said, feeling relieved that you passed this little obstacle that you were so scared about, and got up to take a shower.

Maybe spending my satanic period with a man like Namjoon isn't going to be the worse after all... let's just hope no one will have to call the fire department...

*

Question : who was the first member you've ever noticed?

My answer : noticed my baby Taehyung first, and the rest is history
(he's my bias until today😩)