Cutie, Sexy, Lovely ♡︎ Park Jimin

*

You would probably think that working on a really small college project should maybe take on a worst day maybe an hour if we're being extra, right?

Yeah, that's not going to happen. Especially when your boyfriend in Park Jimin.

I am currently trying to sit and work on the stupid project I was given, but Jimin was having one of those days that he just needed and craved for a big amount of attention, every minute and every second, and he wasn't going to stop until he got what he wanted.

It's already been an hour and forty minutes since I've started working on this project. Way more then I predicted I thought.
I was trying to shut the noises my boyfriend kept making. Ok now I need to do a loop, so I need to worried for(int i; I=0; i++) and then-

(If you didn't understand what I was writing, please be thankful😀)

"Hey y/n" Jimin tapped my shoulder and cut my thoughts.

I sighed once again, for god knows the amount of time.
"Can you maybe make me a pizza?" He said with a cute smile on his face resembling an innocent child.

I huffed, slightly getting irritate since he's been interrupting and nagging since I've started working.
I closed my laptop took a deep breath and turned my body to face him. I guess no project will be here today. "And why should I make you a pizza huh? You've been anything but helpful today?" I said with a small pout, slightly annoyed.

Jimin features instantly softened by seeing your cute little pout. You're too adorable he thought. He leaned forward, tilted his head like a puppy, opened his eyes and said "because I'm cutie, sexy and lovely?"

Deciding to try and tease him a bit you acted like you were deeply thinking about the suggestion and his answer but ended up shaking your head. "Nah. Not convincing enough." You said expressionless while picking your nails, acting like they were much interesting.

Jimin put a fake hurt expression on his face, before deciding to change an answer.
"Than how about because I'm the best boyfriend you've ever had in the entire world?" He asked hopeful, being sure this one would be to one to convince you.

You tilted your head. And then shook it.

"Oh, I know! How about because I'm giving you the best time in bed?" He said with a knowing smirk. "C'mon, this have to be enough!" he said desperately.

"Mhm true... but nah" you said and turned your body back to open your laptop again, smirk slowly rising. Knowing him he'll probably-

"Fine! I'll stop annoying you while you're doing your project." he said while sinking down the sofa. "I just want your tasty pizza..."

You giggled at the action of your cute boyfriend and closed your laptop. "Let's go to the kitchen Jiminie" you said as you got up.

Jimin's eyes opened and his energy came back, he quickly stood up on his legs. "Ah thank you my baby, I swear I'll stop annoying you-"

"Im done for today Jimin." You said as you pulled him for a hug. You rested your head against his warm chest and wrapped your arms around him while inhaling his familiar scent that you loved so much.