𝟠

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

And that man was my Father.

His hair all messed up, face dirty and clothes ripped. My uncle looked rather happy to see him but also concerned.

I saw the two of them hug then smile at each other. My father and uncle Remus have always been close, my uncle was like a second dad to me.

I didn't know wether to be upset or happy. On the one side my father came back but on the other my uncle didn't tell me he was back which made me furious.

He wasn't there for today's lesson either, instead we were stuck with Snape. He was supposed to be out for all today.

It looked to see as they were talking about something, I watched for a couple of minutes to see if anything would happen but nothing did. I went over to my closet and grabbed a sweater and a jacket since I already had sweatpants on.

Suddenly Angelina came through the door laughing, "where are you going?" She asked. I ignored her question and put on some boots. "Y/n." She asked again. "Fine, I'm going out someone's there that I need to talk to." I replied. "Fred?" She asked. "No not Fred." I told her. "Then who?" She asked. "My father." I replied.

Her eyes went wide, "wait he's here at Hogwarts?" She asked. I nodded and she sighed. "Please don't tell anyone." I said. "Promise." She said sitting on her bed. I smiled at her then went down to the common room.

"Y/n what are you doing up?" I turned to see Percy reading a book on the couch. 'God why is everyone up right now?' I thought. "I need to talk about something with Professor McGonagall." I lied. He nodded and went back to his book.

I sighed and rushed down the stairs.

Once I got to the opening I saw my uncle and my father. I saw my father look behind Remus to see me, Remus turned to look at me then my father.

I ran over to my father and gave him a hug. I started to cry into his chest as he put his chin in my head. "Please don't cry darling." He said. I looked up at him, "why'd you come back?" I asked.

"I wasn't just going to abandon my daughter that easily, your the reason I wanted to get out." He told me. "I felt bad I wasn't there for 12 years of your life. And I'm sorry Remus for having you watch after her for all those years." He explained.

I pulled away from him, "what about you transforming into a dog, why'd you do that around me? Why didn't-" I began. "I thought it was better to stay a dog until I cleared things up with you and Harry." He replied.

"what's wrong with Harry?" I asked. "Im his godfather." He told me. "Harry trying to kill you." I replied. Remus cleared his throat, "what do you mean by kill?" He asked. "Ron told me Harry said that my father was the one who betrayed James and Lily." I explained.

"Remus this isn't good." My father stated. "The boy thinks I'm the reason their dead." Remus shook his head. "Y/n tell-" My uncle cut my dad off. "Not yet, maybe there's a different way for the boy to realize it wasn't you who sold them out."

"You don't think my dad did it?" I asked. "I did until I saw Harry with the Marauders map in the hallway." He replied. "What about the map?" My dad asked. "It showed peter." He told him. "Peter? As in Peter Pettigrew?" I asked. "Your guys childhood friend?" I asked again. "He's dead." I said.

"That's where your wrong dear." Remus told me. "The map never lies." He added. "So what does this have to do with Peter?" I asked.

"Peter did it, he sold out James and Lily." My uncle told me. I looked at my father then back at my uncle, "Peter framed him?" I asked, my uncle nodded and sighed.

"This is bullshit!" I exclaimed. "Y/n dear language." My uncle told me. "No Remus, Y/n let it all out." My dad encouraged causing Remus to roll his eyes.

"We'll talk about this later, Sirius go back and hide. Y/n go back up to bed please." Remus told us.

"Before you go can I talk to Y/n about something?" He asked. My uncle nodded and stepped away as my father pulled me over.

"I've seen you and Fred." He said, "please don't be mad Fr-" I began. "He's a nice boy and if you start dating and he treats you wrong I'll have a real reason to be in Azkaban." He replied causing me to smile.

I sighed and hugged my dad tightly, "What happens if you get caught?" I asked. "I'm not sure darling, but I promise I'll see you again." He replied before pulling away.

Once he transformed back into a dog me and my uncle went inside, "I'm gonna go see the nurse, I have some things that need to be done. You go up." He said. "Night Remus." I said. "Night Y/n."

Once I got up to the common room I saw Fred sitting on the couch. "Fred what are you still doing up?" I asked. He turned and ran over to me pulling me into a hug. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Angelina told me you were gonna be out, you were gone for 2 hours." He said again.

"Freddie I'm fine." I said pulling away, "oh sorry." He replied. "Want me to stay down here with you?" He asked. "Sure." I replied before walking over to sit down.

"So why were you really out?" He asked. I sighed, "you don't have to tell me if your not comfortable." He added. "No it's alright. My dad came back." I replied. He looked at me, "Your father is here at Hogwarts?" He asked. "Yea i guess so and my uncle knew the whole time and didn't even think to tell me." I said again.

"How was he?" He asked. "He seemed fine, calmer than usual." I replied. "He did say something about you." I told him. "What'd he say?" He asked. "He told me that your a nice boy and if we ever started dating and you treated me wrong he'd have a real reason to be in Azkaban." I explained.

His eyes went wide, "wow, that went from calm to scary." He said causing me to laugh.

We talked for another hour before I ending up falling asleep on his shoulder as he played with my hair.

—————
I got some ideas so these next couple chapters might be out faster!

Question: What Marauder are you most like?

My answer: Sirius according to my friends.