37

Y/n POV: (I really liked  writing this chapter!!)

We danced for a good couple min before we had to switch partners, I was then partnered up with Harry. "Hey chosen one." I said, "Don't call me that." He told me. "Sorry great chosen one." I teased. He rolled his eyes and we continued dancing, "So, who are you gonna take?" I asked. He shrugged, "Not sure. Maybe Cho." He replied. "I think you should ask her." I said, "I can't just ask her." He said. "Why not?" I asked, "She'll say no." He answered. "How do you know?"

"I just know ok?" He said, I shook my head. "That's the thing chosen one. You'll never know unless you take the risk." I told him. "Please stop acting like your a great wise witch." He said, "You really don't like it? I thought it was getting better." I joked. He scoffed, "Who are you taking then?" He asked. "Good question." I said. "Did Neville tell you about his plants?" I asked, trying to switch the topic. "Stop stalling. Who are you really taking?" He asked, more annoyed. I shrugged, "I don't need a boy to take me to a dance. I'm perfectly fine going by myself." I told him. He gave me a 'I'm so tired of you' look and then kept dancing.

***

When class was over Neville thanked me for dancing with him and went and grabbed his bag. As I was walking out I was stopped by a certain red headed boy.
"Y/n," Fred. "Hey Fred." I said, avoiding eye contact. "Can I talk to you?" He asked, I bit my lip. "Please." He asked again, as people were knocking into us. "Sure." I replied. "Come on." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. "Fred where are we going?" I asked, "You'll see." He answered.

When we got there he sighed, "Do you and George like each other?" He asked. He really thought me and George liked each other, "No of course not. We were both just a little drunk, besides he likes Katie." I explained. He gave a relieved look, "Why?" I asked. "Nothing." He replied. "Are you mad?" I asked, he shook his head. "Oh." He smiled and fixed his hair. "We got a few minutes before our next class, wanna sit?" He asked. I shrugged and sat down on the ground, he sat down and pulled his knees to his chest, holding them with his arms.

"You sad?" I asked, he looked at me. "About what?" He asked confused. "Hannah breaking up with you." I answered, "Oh that," he said quietly. "Not really." He blurted, "It was toxic. Not like ours, we actually enjoyed each other's company. But with Hannah, man. She was to self centered, I felt like her personal slave half the time!" He explained. I snickered at the last part, "What? It's true. She made me hold all of hers books and get her food in the great hall!" He said again, making me chuckle. At that time we completely forgot about what happened in the past, and if felt like nothing happened at all. We both were happy, like last year.

"Your absolutely mental Weasley." I said shaking my head. "Only for you." He said with a smirk, grabbed something from his bag, "What's that?" I asked. "Records." He replied. "Why the hell do you have records in your bag?" I asked, "That night I heard you and Angelina playing music in your dorm, I thought I'd give you some new songs." He answered, handing me three different records. "Thanks Freddie." I said, examining the packaging with a small smile. "Asked Charlie to send some in the mail for me to give you." He added, "why are you giving me them now? It's been almost a year since that happened." I asked. "Forgot I guess." He answered.

"How do you forget?" I asked with a small chuckle. "I got priorities you know?" He replied, "Like what?" I asked. "Tormenting Snape?" I asked again. "Nah. That's your thing." He replied, I rolled my eyes. "Then what?" He thought about it for a second then smiled to himself. "Scaring Ron, Tormenting Draco and his friends, making sure I'm McGonagalls favorite-"

"That's where I'm gonna stop you." I interrupted. "Everyone at this school knows I'm McGonagalls favorite!" I said proudly, "Uh-huh." He replied sarcastically. "I hate you Fredrick." I said shoving him, I must have accidentally pushed him to hard causing him to fall over, he grabbed my hand pulling me along with him. I ended up underneath him.
"You know you love me." He said with a smirk, "I used to." I replied. "Ouch, that hurt Black." He said. "Whole point Weasley." I said ruffling his hair and rolling out from underneath.

He gave a small chuckle before sitting back up. "What time is it?" I asked, he shrugged and stood up. He held his hand out to me and grabbed it, standing up. "I gotta go Black, don't wanna be late do I?" He asked, I rolled my eyes as he started to walk away. "Fred wait." I suddenly said, he turned on his heel and looked at me. "Did you mean those things you said at the first task?" I asked, "Every word." He replied with a small smile.

———————
I actually like writing this Ngl

Question: Somewhere you'd want to live?

My answer: France or maybe Italy