25

Y/n POV

Me and Cedric went in to eat with Amos, as a letter came in through the window. Amos got up and took the letter from the owl, "It's for you dear." He said handing me the letter. Cedric gave me a confused look, I shrugged an opened it. "It's Harry." I said.

Dear Y/n.
We're all really sorry about what happened with Fred. I'm glad you broke up with him, I also wrote to Sirius, Incase you haven't yet. He's mad, real mad. George hasn't talked to Fred ever since you left, Molly's furious, and Ginny keeps yelling at him whenever she gets the chance. Something about 'now we can't see her' or 'you ruined your best friendship for someone who doesn't even live you.'
Fred and Hannah might be together again, I'm not sure.
Please write back, oh and your uncle told us how your coming to the World Cup with Cedric. So we'll get to see you again, I suggest ignoring Fred and Hannah.

-Your 'little brother' Harry

I read the letter and folded it back up before sitting back down. "So?" Cedric asked, "Oh, Harry was just telling me about what's been going on down at the burrow since I left." I replied. Amos gave us a confused look, "Fred cheated on her." Cedric told him, I elbowed him. "Is this true Y/n?" Amos asked, I was in a awkward spot so I just nodded. Amos shook his head, "When I see that boy tomorrow I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind." Cedric smiled, "Yea Y/n, even my dads gonna set him straight." I shook my head and continued eating.

*****

"I'm gonna go up, thank you for dinner." I said standing up and putting my dish by the sink, getting ready to wash it. "I'll get it dear." Amos told me, I nodded and head up stairs to the guest bedroom.
I went over to my trunk and grabbed a t-shirt and sweatpants. I changed into them and sat on my bed, running my hands though my hair. I was bored so I grabbed a book and started reading.

I was able to read peacefully until there was a knock at the door. "Come in." I said still reading. Cedric opened the door and sat next to me, "Whatcha reading?" He asked. "The song of Achilles." I replied, he smiled. "You got it?" He asked, "Well yea, you never read as a kid so when you suggested it, I knew it must have been good if pretty boy Diggory liked it." I explained. He rolled his eyes, "Don't call me that." He said, "What? Pretty boy Diggory?" I asked with a cheeky smile. "Oh piss off Y/n." He replied closing my book, "hey!" I exclaimed, "you lost my page!" Cedric laughed as I slapped his arm. I pushed him off the bed, making him hold his stomach. "It's just a book." He said trying to speak through laughs, I bit the inside of my cheek. "Something wrong?" He asked standing up. I stayed silent before pushing him back down and going onto of him, he flipped me over and started to wrestle with me.

"You suck." I said pushing him off of me. "Uh huh, we all know I won." He said cockily wiping his pants off. I rolled my eyes and threw a book at him. "Ow." He said rubbing his head, "don't be a bitch then." I replied sarcastically, trying to remember the page I was on.

"Godrics your annoying." He mumbled, going to open the door. "I'm gonna go to bed, we're have to get up early. Night." He said with a small smile, "Rematch tomorrow?" I asked. He shook his head and smile, closing the door behind him.

I sighed setting the book down on the dresser, and getting in bed. I took off my shirt and put on a bra since it was really hot, I looked up at the ceiling and I thought about what would happen tomorrow when we saw the Weasleys again.

Time skip to morning

"Y/n wake up!" Cedric yelled shoving me off the bed. "Bloody hell Ced!" I said covering myself, "I've seen worse, get up." He said. I rolled my eyes and stood back up brushing my pants off. "Oh sorry about that." He said referring to how he practically threw me off the bed. "Dad wants us to get ready." He added, I nodded and he stood there. "Well I'm not gonna change in front of you." I said with a small chuckle, "Oh, right, sorry." He said quickly before running out and closing the door.