𝟛

(Y/n POV)

Once I started Walking down the stairs to the common room I kind of regretted my decision. But instead of going back upstairs, I continued to go to the common room.

"Freddie?" I asked. His head turned and his eyes lock with mine, "Y/n, you came." He replied. "Of course." I said before sitting down next to him.

We sat there for a few seconds not saying anything until this..

"Y/n I'm so sorry for not writing please don't be mad!" He exclaimed pulling me into a hug.
I was confused on what he had said but I was going to accept it, I missed my best friend.

"Hey it's alright Freddie, I'm not mad. I was
But not anymore." I told him. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I've really missed you love." He told me. "Same here." I replied before putting my head on his shoulder, falling asleep.

(The next day)

"Fred I gotta go, Angelina probably wondering why I've been out so long." I told him before rushing up the stairs to the dorms.

"Angelina I'm sorry I stayed out that long." I told her, "Don't sweat it, you haven't seen the guy in what 3 years." She replied putting on her tie.

I smiled at her and went into the bathroom to get ready.

"Alright ready to go?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed her bag. "What you got first?" She asked. "Transfiguration." I replied. "Dang it, I have Potions." She replied.

We both went and sat down at the Gryffindor table and started eating until Fred and George came running in.

"What's the matter with you two?" I asked. "Nothing is wrong with us love, you should be asking what have we done." Fred replied.

Me and Angelina exchanged confused looks but shrugged it off until came in angry Lee with purple hair.

"Weasleys I'm gonna kill you!" He exclaimed running towards the twins. He knocked both of the twins over and started trying to beat them up.

"That's quite enough boys!" Professor McGonagall said pulling Lee off Fred and George.

I tried my best not to laugh, unfortunately that hard for me to do.

Once I burst out laughing so did Angelina. I saw Ron, Hermione and Harry look confused at the scene.

"Everyone get to class!" Dumbledore announced. With that all the students got up and walked to there classes.

"Walk you?" Fred asked, "sure." I replied. "George, Angelina and Lee all have potions first, so I guess it's just me and you." I told him.

I then saw Adrian across the hall, "I'll be back." I told him.

(Fred POV)

"I'll be back." She told me. She walked over to Adrian Pucey, Slytherin chaser.

Why'd she go over there? I thought. Are they dating? If they were it wouldn't matter anyway, me and her were just friends.

I watched as he gave her a couple galleons and told her something that caused her to laugh.

I watched as the two laughed with each other, I couldn't stand it. So I left.

I'm not jealous, why would I be jealous of Adrian? I mean Y/n looked pretty happy, but that didn't mean anything.

(Y/n POV)

"I'm here for my ten galleons." I said walking up to Adrian. "Fine, here you go." He replied handing me ten galleons.

"Weasley looks mad." He said. "What?" I asked. "Glaring bullets into me." He said again causing me to laugh. "Fred doesn't get jealous, and if he was why would he be?" I asked.

"Maybe because his childhood crush is talking to another boy." He replied in a duh tone.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll see you later, Fred's waiting for me." I told him. "No he's not, he just left." He replied.

I turned to see that Fred had left.

"Adrian I gotta go." I said again, "I'll walk you if you want, I have Transfiguration too." He said. I smiled at him and continued walking with Adrian.

When we walked into the classroom I saw Fred sitting at couple rows up next to a blonde haired girl.

"Jealous?" Adrian asked. "Oh sod off, I'm not jealous." I replied. "There's nothing to be jealous of." I said again. "Alright whatever you say." He told me sitting down.

I sat down next to him and waited for Professor McGonagall to come. "Who's she?" I asked nodding my head towards the blonde girl next to Fred. "So you are jealous." Adrian asked.

I slapped him "I'm not jealous you bloke, who is she?" I asked again. "Hannah Chadwick, fifth year Hufflepuff." He told me.

"Alright students no talking lets start." Professor McGonagall announced.

During the whole period me and Adrian had fun transforming things, I couldn't say the same thing for Fred...

He looked miserable. He looked over at our table a couple of times to see what we were doing but ended up getting yelled at Professor McGonagall to pay attention.

(After class)

"Hey Y/n can I talk to you?" Fred asked, I looked at Adrian and smiled and gave me a thumbs up. "Sure, when?" I asked.

"Right now follow me." He said pulling my hand towards the courtyard. He sat down on one of the near benches "are you and Adrian dating?" He asked.

"What? No of course not, I only just met him." I replied surprised that he asking me that. I saw him smile to himself then get up. "Thanks, I just wanted to know. For a friend of course." He told me before walking away going to find George.

I was confused but stood up and walked over to  Angelina. "Hey Y/n!" She said. "Hey Angelina, can I ask you something?" I asked. "Shoot." She replied. "Are Hannah and Fred dating?" I asked.

"I knew you were gonna ask this, and yes but also no. Their kind of I guess." She told me. "Their on and off." She said again. "Oh thanks for telling me." I said before going to find Adrian.

"So how'd it go with Fred?" He asked. "Could of gone better, all he asked was if we were dating." I explained. "So he is jealous." He exclaimed. "Why would he be jealous? He's with Hannah." I replied.

"Hannah, Y/n Fred's a fool not like you more." He told me. "Thanks Adrian but I'm not sure I like Fred like that anymore." I told him. I saw Adrian frown "you don't mean that." He said.

"Stop denying it, you obviously still has feelings for him." Adrian said again. "Did you not just here what I said about me not likening Fred that way anymore?" I asked chuckling.

"I did but I don't care, I won't stop till you admit you like him still." He told me. "Your the most annoying person ever, I regret becoming friends with you." I replied.

"Oh I'm hurt my dearest Y/n, it feels like I just got stabbed in the heart." Adrian joked around.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking, "admit it." He said. "There's nothing to admit Pucey." I  replied, "Admit it." He said again. "Pucey there's nothing to admit!" I said again but maybe a little to loud.

"Admit what?" I turned around to see Fred leaning against the wall.

"Shit."

———————-

That's it for this chapter!

Question: What's your favorite ship in Harry Potter?

My answer: Wolfstar